GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I allowed my introductory XM subscription to run out since I don't use it that much and I thought the price was too high. Then about 10 days later a XM salesperson called me to get me to resubscribe. I told him that I really wasn't that interested but then he offered me a one year subscription for a little less than half of the normal cost. So the best deal is to let then subscription run out and then they will beg you to come back !!!

·
Registered
830 Posts
I'll try that :) Because here in canada the prices are too high and the girl that called me a couple a weeks after i got my Terrain almost laught at me when i asked a better price...

·
Registered
446 Posts
How long do you plan to own your new Terrain? If you think you'll have it for 10 years, the best deal is the "Lifetime" deal for $399. It's actually a 10 year deal, not lifetime. And, they don't advertise it, so you have to ask for it specifically. It comes out to $40 per year.

If you've already bought another plan, they usually pro-rate that plan into the Lifetime plan, so call them back and ask.

·
Registered
22 Posts
Just received renewal offer via mail and the Music royalty fee is 0.97 per month, or about $12.00 annually. The renewal is for 79.96 plus taxes and fees, in our case would be 102.59. Hope this helps.

·
Registered
830 Posts
beautifulbc said:
Just received renewal offer via mail and the Music royalty fee is 0.97 per month, or about $12.00 annually. The renewal is for 79.96 plus taxes and fees, in our case would be 102.59. Hope this helps.
That seems to be a good price in comparison with the normal price : 170$ CDN

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.