GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I allowed my introductory XM subscription to run out since I don't use it that much and I thought the price was too high. Then about 10 days later a XM salesperson called me to get me to resubscribe. I told him that I really wasn't that interested but then he offered me a one year subscription for a little less than half of the normal cost. So the best deal is to let then subscription run out and then they will beg you to come back !!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
830 Posts
I'll try that :) Because here in canada the prices are too high and the girl that called me a couple a weeks after i got my Terrain almost laught at me when i asked a better price...
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
446 Posts
How long do you plan to own your new Terrain? If you think you'll have it for 10 years, the best deal is the "Lifetime" deal for $399. It's actually a 10 year deal, not lifetime. And, they don't advertise it, so you have to ask for it specifically. It comes out to $40 per year.

If you've already bought another plan, they usually pro-rate that plan into the Lifetime plan, so call them back and ask.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
977 Posts
I see on the offers I get that you have to pay an extra fee for music artist royalties.. How much extra does that add?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
2,271 Posts
RNOX said:
I see on the offers I get that you have to pay an extra fee for music artist royalties.. How much extra does that add?
Just renewed mine for another year and total was 165.00 included that music artist tax..
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
977 Posts
fourmoremarine said:
Just renewed mine for another year and total was 165.00 included that music artist tax..
Thanks .. can you tell me the exacy amount for the artist tax?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
22 Posts
Just received renewal offer via mail and the Music royalty fee is 0.97 per month, or about $12.00 annually. The renewal is for 79.96 plus taxes and fees, in our case would be 102.59. Hope this helps.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
830 Posts
beautifulbc said:
Just received renewal offer via mail and the Music royalty fee is 0.97 per month, or about $12.00 annually. The renewal is for 79.96 plus taxes and fees, in our case would be 102.59. Hope this helps.
That seems to be a good price in comparison with the normal price : 170$ CDN
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
977 Posts
beautifulbc said:
Just received renewal offer via mail and the Music royalty fee is 0.97 per month, or about $12.00 annually. The renewal is for 79.96 plus taxes and fees, in our case would be 102.59. Hope this helps.
Thanks!
 
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
Top