GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
16 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Is the XM software in the 2012 the same as 2011? I'm particularly interested in know if they added the artist/song alerts. My old XM receiver had artist alerts so that it would beep and display when any of my "saved" songs or artists were on any channel.

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
I am showing that the (UFU) audio system with AM/FM/SiriusXM Color stereo with CD player is new for the 2012 Terrain. This means that the new SiriusXM Color stereo is a new feature and I would assume this would indicate that it is a little different. I am not sure what that means regarding your specific inquiry. I would recommend contacting your local dealer for more specific information. Please feel free to keep me posted. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
14 Posts
oes anyone know if we can customize the xm channel artwork?
So many of the pop and rock stations have the same old guilter picture, it would be nice if we could customize them

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
lb_12 said:
Is the XM software in the 2012 the same as 2011? I'm particularly interested in know if they added the artist/song alerts. My old XM receiver had artist alerts so that it would beep and display when any of my "saved" songs or artists were on any channel.
I've had all 3 model years of the Terrain with XM, I haven't been able to do that on any of them, but if you figure out a way that it does, please post! :thumb:

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Bigmunch said:
oes anyone know if we can customize the xm channel artwork?
So many of the pop and rock stations have the same old guilter picture, it would be nice if we could customize them
I've never been able to do that either, however I don't have the new radio in my '12 as I opted for the NAVi and the rear entertainment option.
Not sure if the new color touch radios will or not

1 - 5 of 5 Posts