GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys, just making sure something isn't wrong here...

I checked XM last night on accident (was flipping through FM channels and clicked XM on the nav screen) and I have XM channels???

My 6 months are up of free XM, never signed up for it. I got the XM preview channel, the one that plays everytime you click XM when you're not subscribed, and now suddenly, I have some XM channels?? Not all of them like I did when I got the Terrain, but stil, there's some.

I called XM, and they said my account is closed, and they don't have a credit card on my account....are they running and trial thing to all old users? Or am I getting free XM and keep my mouth shut lol

·
Registered
338 Posts
It's a free promotion that ends next week. I am surprised that didn't tell you that when you called.

·
Registered
977 Posts
I'm getting my second freebe. It lasts about a week from whatmI remember from the last time. They have fewer channels and it drops more :eek:hno:

·
Registered
949 Posts
Yea, I've had it for a week now. I've been getting all of the channels though with the same reception as before.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yea, the stations suck...no BBC or the only electronic station that played some dubstep...

Oh well, I'll stick to my Pandora

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hey guys,

first post here. I noticed I had xm working on my used nox, I was wondering wy I was getting free service until i read this post. My service wasn't working today, did this happen to everyone else also?

·
Registered
468 Posts
KickRoxx said:
Hey guys,

first post here. I noticed I had xm working on my used nox, I was wondering wy I was getting free service until i read this post. My service wasn't working today, did this happen to everyone else also?
Yep the free promo is up.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts