GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
6 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can anyone tell me how to clear your favorites you have in memory for the XM radio? I have looked at the manual and saw no mention of how to do it.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I think there are only 2 things you can do...

1) Overwrite the existing entry

2) Disconnecting the cars battery for about 10 minutes will definately wipe out stored favorites for all bands (AM / FM / XM)

·
Registered
116 Posts
Read the thread title and i was going to say Watercolors and Talk america :facepalm:
I think even after you disconnect the battery the radio still chooses a bunch of random stations.

·
Registered
978 Posts
I have no idea if this will work...but...

Maybe go into the Vehicle Personalization menu (where you set how you want doors to unlock/lighting features etc) and use the "Reset to Factory Settings" options (?)

Before you try that however, it would be a good idea to jot down how you have things set up
so you can reset those items more quickly...but somehow I don't think it's gonna wipe out radio favorites...just might be worth a try before disconnecting the battery thou

Haole Da Kine said:
I think even after you disconnect the battery the radio still chooses a bunch of random stations.
I can't remember one way or the other on that...but back in April when I had the front end off and the battery out...I did have to reset stations we listen to...

·
Registered
216 Posts
Just overwrite them; it's that simple.

·
Registered
111 Posts
I want to know how to scroll thru ALL the XM radio channels with the thumb wheel. As it is now it only goes thru the channels I have programmed in the six favorites screens.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts