GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey guys and gals. My XM subscription recently expired and I've been waiting for a decent promo to run along to snap up. I was wondering what kind of promotions others have received and whether I should wait a bit longer? The last promo I got was for the first year at $82.45, and the reactivation fee would be waived (I believe the re-activation fee is $19, $25, or $29).

So yeah, what kind of promotions have you gotten?

·
Registered
1,082 Posts
We just called in when ours ended. The last thing we got was around $77 a year. My wife said, "well all we want to pay is $60."

It took about 5 minutes on hold for the XM person to find a promo code that worked and brought down the cost to $62 for the year. Its the EXACT same package as the 3 month promo package so we are happy with it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
After my trial period ended, XM called and asked if I wanted to continue getting it. I ended up being offered another trial period. I got a 5 month trial for $3.99/month. No reactivation fee. That trial period just ended today. I called XM and asked if they had another trial offer available and yep - got another 5 months for $3.99 a month. I will call again at the beginning of December and ask again. (BTW, XM Everything - the package I have - normally costs $12.95 a month.)

·
Registered
977 Posts
Thanks! The car salesman told me that use his name and get it for $6.99 a month. I know what to ask for now! My 5 year old likes te kids channel

1 - 4 of 4 Posts