GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Just noticed I had over 100 posts and have become a FULL member. NY Joe will be pleased! But SnowItch and Gearhead--I gotta sleep sometime and have no hope of ever catching you guys!

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
Way to go Islander!
Have fun!
There's no race here and I'd never catch SnowItch in post count although we seem to share the same passion for being online a lot.

Forums are a little distraction that I enjoy with the benefits of learning and trying to help others by sharing our experiences with all of the Members (LOL, pretty much what Snow said, now that I re-read his post).
I had last week off work so I was able to post quite a bit.
Now that I'm back at work, I'll have to lay off the forums somewhat during the day but will definitely check in from home at night.

May # 200 come quickly for you!!!
I think you get another star!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks Gearhead & to you as well SnowItch. You guys helped me more than you know, as well as all the other great owners out there who made posts, vetted these cars, described personal experiences, and otherwise brought is wanna be's up to speed and helped us make a decision. I am grateful to all of you.

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Great, another person I have to contend with in dealing wiht post counts. LOL!!!

Best of luck with the ride Islander.

Yes, I am pleased.

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Don't normally look too much at that post count, but gotta admit I've gotten into this Forum of yours. I've looked at a few others, including GMInsideNews and Edmunds and this place wins hands down. It really helped me make my decision. Thanks for what ya do Mr. Moderator.

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
Islander said:
Don't normally look too much at that post count, but gotta admit I've gotten into this Forum of yours. I've looked at a few others, including GMInsideNews and Edmunds and this place wins hands down. It really helped me make my decision. Thanks for what ya do Mr. Moderator.
This is Admins place, I am just the help here.

His starting of the Acada forum was a godsend for many owners so I was hpoing he would do one for the Terrain. Luckily he did.

·
Administrator
599 Posts
I just build the framework. It's the members here and their insightful, helpful and informative posts that make a forum great! I've been so lucky to have AWESOME members of my previous forums and it looks like this one is off to another amazing start because of you guys!

So thank YOU!

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
Here I was, all fat and sassy, thinking I've made the grade as a full member. Then I look at SENIOR Gearhead and HERO SnowItch! Dear Lord--what comes after HERO???

·
Registered
277 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
I guess 250 posts is the magical # for Senior status!! AARP has had me for awhile, Social Security is just around the corner, and now I'm an old guy here!! Geez---I need a nap!!

·
Registered
38 Posts
is there something on the site that explains the member dealy?

·
Registered
306 Posts
Islander- been using SS for almost 10 year myself! :)

·
Administrator
599 Posts
RhythmiC said:
is there something on the site that explains the member dealy?
I don't think it's posted anywhere, but it's just different status levels you achieve for fun based on your post count. Here's the first levels...

Membergroup Posts
------------------------
Newbie 0
Jr. Member 5
Full Member 100
Sr. Member 250
Hero Member 500
Theta Freak 1000
??
?? -- Get to these levels to find out what comes next!
??

·
Registered
635 Posts
When you hit 1000 you spontaneously combust.....remember snowItch? :eek:

·
Registered
830 Posts
Hahahaha ! You made my day !

Roesterman said:
When you hit 1000 you spontaneously combust.....remember snowItch? :eek:

·
Registered
87 Posts
reply to see what my post count is because I'm too lazy to look at another one of my posts to check.

·
Registered
682 Posts
With senior status does that get you a discount on meals at Humpty's

1 - 17 of 17 Posts