GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
I don't think I would want one of those. It would be like buying a used rental.
I wonder how they would be equipped? I like lots of toys.

·
Registered
53 Posts
This is a great post, what an interesting story, and I would tend to agree that certainly it has not helped those of us that are waiting!

On a side note, I wonder if there is anyway to "pre-order" one of these through your dealer? Wouldn't certainly be a cool piece of nostalgia / history.

Like the person above said, I bet these things are fully loaded!

·
Registered
182 Posts
The impact of this is probably pretty small...

Of that 4000, likely only a couple hundred would be Terrains and another couple hundred Equinox's, and those are relatively small numbers in relation to what the factories actually produce. Plus, this is something that GM would have known a fairly long time in advance, so they could easily work those numbers into regular production. Even if, say, 1 in every 8 are Terrains/Noxes (500), spread that across a several hundred dealerships in North America, and that's maybe 1 or 2 fewer delivered to an individual dealer. And, consider that these are built, ready, and already in Vancouver. These would have been delivered weeks ago, therefore built in the latter half of 09. Maybe had an impact, but likely not huge.

The good news is, I'm sure there will be some smokin deals on the west coast in March!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Many of these will have been driven from east to west coast of Canada for the Olympic torch Relay.

The route is not straight but very circuitous trying to visit most large towns or
cities plus the communities who paid to have route run through their area.

Decals will be removed but they will leave on a special "Badge"

Interactive Torch relay route [/color]http://www.vancouver2010.com/more-2010-information/olympic-torch-relay/olympic-torch-relay-interactive-map/

Gm to sell Vehicles CTV[/color] http://www.ctvbc.ctv.ca/servlet/an/local/CTVNews/20100211/bc_olympics_gm_cars_resell_100211/20100211?hub=BritishColumbia

1 - 5 of 5 Posts