GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was very happy with my 2010 Terrain until it hit 40,000. miles
1 st thing during a heavy rain storm I heard a snap and the wipers stopped working.
Motor will still runs but wipers will not work. I took it to a GMC Dealer and they say the wiper transmission needs to be replaced, they say It will cost $275.00 to replace. I aske dteh service writer if he had heard of any other cases of the he said no.

2nd. The First warm day this spring I had no a/c had dealer check it out and says the plastic condenser is leaking at one of teh joints. Another $575.00 Bill.

3Rd the Chrome over the Licease plate is bubbling again another High cost repair since the cost to repair is $250.00.

This is on a Terrain with less then 45,000 miles and 1 year and 4 months old. what will happen in the next year!!!

Also The Dealer ordered the part to fix the wipers but it's been a week and it still has not come in.

Dealer said all this work is not covered under warrenty, He said stuff happens. He also siad that's how they make their living
Come on But to a Vehicle with only 40,000.0 miles?????

Most cars and trucks I've had had no problems at over 100,000 miles

So much for the new GM!!!!

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
Have you ever had a case with customer assistance? I would be happy to look into this for you. In order to do so, I will need some more specific information from you. If you could please send me your full name, address, phone number, the VIN for the vehicle, current mileage, and dealer name via private message, I will be able to take further steps. Thank you again and I look forward to hearing from you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts