GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Found wipers that fit the special "push button" wiper arm attachments on the caddy srx. Trico neoform beam blades direct-connect without any cheesy, ugly, plastic adapters. The wiper arm sits lower and there's less play in the attachment. Smooth, quiet, wipe-clean and priced fairly (much less than OEM at the dealer). There's full product info at wipers123 dot com. Mainly an fyi...

·
Registered
468 Posts
the Rainx Lat's also fit without adapters, they do sit a little higher then OEM though

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
cottonseed said:
the Rainx Lat's also fit without adapters, they do sit a little higher then OEM though
Do you get good contact with those? I've heard about contact issues because they're too stiff...just wanted to ask.

·
Registered
468 Posts
they work great at low speeds, once you get moving those it skips a little

·
Registered
54 Posts
since rain-x doesn't list a 17" blade, has anyone tried an 18"? I have done this on other vehicles without any trouble as long as it is only 1" different.

·
Registered
468 Posts
it depends on what kind of rainx blade you are getting. The Lats have a 17" I think it was only the winter blades that dont have the 17"

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
cottonseed said:
they work great at low speeds, once you get moving those it skips a little
Yeah, see...I don't have any problems at any speed with the neoforms. I've talked to others on the rain-x latitudes and keep hearing things like this. The kicker is that the rain-x lats cost more at my local wally world than the neoforms that I regularly buy online. Its too bad - the rain-x look SO BEEFY and nice...its a darn shame.

darrell said:
since rain-x doesn't list a 17" blade, has anyone tried an 18"? I have done this on other vehicles without any trouble as long as it is only 1" different.
I wouldn't do it - even if there's clearance, there's a reason the engineers specified a certain size. Most likely it has more to do with load on the motor, linkage and arm.

·
Registered
54 Posts
On the rainx web site, they only list 24" repel and lats for gmc terrain. I have only seen down to 18" repel or lats any where I've looked. I had the lats on my old car and had no trouble with speed skipping or anything.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts