GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The interial windshield sunshade I am trying to use in my Terrain (from a previous vehicle) is not working out. Before I blindly attempt to purchase a replacement, can anyone suggest a make/model sunshade that seems to work well on the inside of a Terrain?

·
Registered
59 Posts
I had one from this manufacture for a Honda CR-V and it is very sturdy. Thanks ScarletSpeedstr for finding the site that sells them. I just ordered one for our Terrain this morning.

·
Registered
265 Posts
Discussion Starter #5

·
Registered
59 Posts
The one I had for the Honda CR-V was very sturdy and didn't sag using only the sun visors to hold them up. The downside is when rolled up it is length that makes it a little hard to store. It was usually in the back seat or on the back floor so it could be reached. Yes, it's somewhat expensive, but there were several that cost more when looking on-line.

·
Registered
59 Posts
Received the sunshade Wednesday, ordered just three days earlier. Fits perfectly. High quality item that is made by Canvas Works in Sunnyvale, CA. It was drop shipped from the manufacture although it was ordered from Protrim Inc. in Chandler AZ. through Amazon.com.

·
Registered
830 Posts
Jimmy-b said:
Received the sunshade Wednesday, ordered just three days earlier. Fits perfectly. High quality item that is made by Canvas Works in Sunnyvale, CA. It was drop shipped from the manufacture although it was ordered from Protrim Inc. in Chandler AZ. through Amazon.com.
Post pictures if you can :)

1 - 8 of 8 Posts