GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
115 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello,

I have had my nox for a while, and haven't tried plugging in my phone (windows mobile 6.5, HTC imagio) to the USB because I have always just used a USB-stick for media. But i plugged it in this morning because I needed a charge, and low and behold, it was instantly recognized, and I was able to navigate through the media on the memory, and play easily. and of course, w/ the bluetooth connection for phone calls, this is terrific!

Anyone else try other winmo phones w/ the premium sound system?

·
Registered
446 Posts
Not surprising. The tech journals today love to bash Windows Mobile, but for a do-all phone it's still hard to beat. Too bad the interface is so outdated, and even 6.5 still has the old CE crash-a-matic feel to it. I'm a solid iPhone user now due to the crashes. Still miss some of the features I just can't get now, but had on the WM phone. Waiting to see what the WM7 phones will be like. Should be interesting.

·
Registered
28 Posts
works with my sprint touch pro 2 winmo 6.5 only tried it once tho. I am also waiting to see what windows phone 7 is like with the zune functionality built in, but i might switch to android b4 the sprint evo is looking pretty good. I wonder if android phones work with our radios?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts