GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

Did you already or do you plan to have sexual intercourse (yes, sex) in your Equinox?

• Yes

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No

Votes: 0 0.0%
1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just a poll for fun! :)

I remember in my youthful years (aka high school) a car, a girlfriend, and a place to "park" was what the weekends were all about. Now that I'm older that is only a fond memory of my youth.

How about you - any plans to break in your NOX? :moon:

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #2 ·
IceMan said:
..and don't care to unscrew the overhead light so I can open a door anymore.
LOL - I forgot about that. You must be old - cars have long had switches on the lights to prevent them from turning on when opening the doors (off position). But when you said that I had a good laugh - as I remember that dome light (aka dressing light.)

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I went to Warshowski's in Chicago and bought a jar of red dye for lightbulbs. I painted all the interior lights so it didn't kill my night vision when I got in at night ........and on the weekends it was great nighttime ambiance for the passion pit drive in. :banana:

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I'm no longer 18-21 years old and living in a college dorm...guess what I voted. ;)

·
Registered
170 Posts
Ha! probably fun but I'd need to get the two car seats out and after all that probably my back will hurt and my lady will look at all the cookie crumbs and start cleaning... so I don't think I'll ever break in the terrain...

·
Registered
30 Posts
well me at 6 ft and wife at 5'8" and two car seats iwe would be better off on the lawn or in the street.................... but why not the living room floor or the SWING

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
ZEquinox said:
Why -- you're not a cop, are you? ;)
I didn't specify where - so it could very well be parked in your garage at home. I was not suggesting picking up hookers - well at least not in this post.

·
Registered
748 Posts
2010 LTZ said:
I had to vote yes since there is no choice for "already had done it"
Sure it is....

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I would never get 'down and dirty' in the Nox,,, now the Terrain on the other hand,, :-*

·
Registered
300 Posts
I'm past that now but when I was in high school I had a Nash Rambler for awhile....handiest car I ever owned for dates.

·
Registered
10,523 Posts
Don B said:
I'm past that now but when I was in high school I had a Nash Rambler for awhile....handiest car I ever owned for dates.
Ha - those seats folded back fully, to make a nice bed ! Now 50 years later, and GM still can't figure out how to make the rear seats fold flat !

·
Registered
156 Posts
2010 LTZ said:
I had to vote yes since there is no choice for "already had done it"
:thumb: ;)

·
Registered
1,057 Posts
I told the wife about this post and she just laughed. Which I take to mean NO.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Post pictures. :facepalm: :popcorn: :hilarious:

SERIOUSLY = :worthless:

·
Registered
17 Posts
Ahhh, so many memories - wait, my knee's stuck; ouch! you're on my hair; move over a little, you're crushing me; uhh, the gearshift is in my back; crap, is that a cop? I think the answer wound be no. :eek:hno:

·
Registered
15 Posts
Replied but it didn't post- one more try.
My dad had a 65 VW did it all the time in it, so why not my 2013 "Nox"? Now have a wife that may not think it's the ideal place to have a little fun, we'll see. Hay wait, I'm 65. One thing the "Nox" has the VW didn't, is heated front seats. Oh boy!!!

·
Premium Member
1,054 Posts
Too bad the Nox back seats are not like the Brazilian Chevy Trailblazer with flat back seats lol

·
Registered
300 Posts
RIT333 said:
Ha - those seats folded back fully, to make a nice bed ! Now 50 years later, and GM still can't figure out how to make the rear seats fold flat !
I never seen one but I understand they did in the newer Impalas then what I had. The bottom of the rear seat hinged forward then when the backs were folded down it was supposed to give a flat surface from the rear of the trunk to the back of the front seats. When I folded mine down it ended up like the Nox

1 - 20 of 37 Posts