GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Kind of a strange problem here. When my wife gets out of the car and brings her purse and phone in the house the phone stays paired to the bluetooth in the car. When someone calls her cell phone, she never knows because it is ringing in the car. Is there some way to turn the bluetooth in the car off when the key is turned off.

2011 SLT2 Terrain w/ Navi

·
Registered
748 Posts
Her phone will stay paired to the car for a maximum of 10 minutes after she opens the driver door so she can continue her call, that is if she is on a call when she exits. But if she gets off the call and shes out of the car the system should unpair and shut down.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I use a Blackberry for work and an Android based phone for personal use.

When I turn the car off, the Bluetooth and Stereo will stay on for about 10 min or until the door is opened. When the door is opened the stereo system turns off and the Bluetooth connection is lost.

·
Registered
468 Posts
mIX said:
I use a Blackberry for work and an Android based phone for personal use.

When I turn the car off, the Bluetooth and Stereo will stay on for about 10 min or until the door is opened. When the door is opened the stereo system turns off and the Bluetooth connection is lost.
+1 When shut off and the driver door is open it will send the call back to the phone.

·
Registered
1 Posts
I have been having the same trouble!!! My blackberry Bold,and now my husbands Curve is doing the exact same thing, on our 2010 Terrin.
Haven't found anyone with solution.

·
Registered
341 Posts
joanne said:
I have been having the same trouble!!! My blackberry Bold,and now my husbands Curve is doing the exact same thing, on our 2010 Terrin.
Haven't found anyone with solution.
I'm sorry I don't have the reference to it, but I believe someone just recently posted about a similar issue - apparently it had something to do with the OnStar system interfering and required a system reboot (dealership should be able to look it up or help you - lemme see if I can find the thread)

EDIT:[/color] Here it is: http://www.terrainforum.net/index.php?topic=3239.0

·
Registered
432 Posts
my BB Bold paired up day one and i haven't seen that issue at all. weird.

·
Registered
27 Posts
I have a BB Tour, and it works great with my 2010 Terrain. Only thing I find a bit of a pain, is if I want to use my Onstar (still have a couple weeks left on my 1 year free subscription) I have to turn the phone off, or the blue tooth off.

I wish I could transfer the contacts from my BB to the unit as well.

My BB connects automatically to the hands free when I turn the car on, and when I shut the car off, open the door it disconnects right away

1 - 8 of 8 Posts