GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone,
Chevrolet is a famous car company in the market at the moment. The company manufactures vehicles in all segments to serve a large number of users. Personally, I really like and want to own the company's GMC Terrains but I find the car price quite cheap compared to what the company offers. I wonder why the car is so cheap? And if I buy a car, are there any promotions to buy the car at a more reasonable price?
Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
5,527 Posts
spammer Troll They asked similar questions before. Said they "use" an SRX .. later an Equinox Now asking about a Terrain. Weird. . . ..

·
Registered
10,505 Posts
OP is not from the USA.

Reactions: JayTee2014

·
Registered
2 Posts
Hello everyone,
Chevrolet is a famous car company in the market at the moment. The company manufactures vehicles in all segments to serve a large number of users. Personally, I really like and want to own the company's GMC Terrains but I find the car price quite cheap compared to what the company offers. I wonder why the car is so cheap? And if I buy a car, are there any promotions to buy the car at a more reasonable price?
Thanks everyone.

·
Registered
2 Posts
My 2020 GMC Black Edition was $34,500.00
I hardly call that cheap. GMC does offer an incentive, mine was $4,500 off the price.
It has everything you could possibly want in a vehicle. Park assist, lane change assist, all the bells and whistles, black wheels , black inside and out. Mine has 8,140 miles had it for 1 year.
Drives and rides great. But for a middle class working woman, it suits me great.
Hope you find the vehicle you like.😊

·
Registered
65 Posts
While it can be entertaining at times, feeding a troll is just keeps them coming back. Kind of like feeding a stray cat.

Reactions: NancyS1

·
Registered
571 Posts
🤖REVERSE image search says that profile image is Sean Daniels.....SOMETHING very strange is up with Hilda Warner. What is it? Maybe she really likes Sean Daniels. Anyways aren't all cars made out of plastic with a crappy four cylinder?

1 - 11 of 11 Posts