GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

41 - 60 of 447 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Was told by a GM rep that production of the 2011 models started today and that the website would be updated on Aug. 19th with the new pricing info. Hope this helps for anyone wanting info on the 2011's.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
kelong said:
Was told by a GM rep that production of the 2011 models started today and that the website would be updated on Aug. 19th with the new pricing info. Hope this helps for anyone wanting info on the 2011's.
Dang I though they started production in Mid-July after shut down. Oh well thanks for the info :)
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
Now that production has started this week people should begin to see their updates move along at a steady pace now. I order mine exactly one week ago and the tracking system already indicates 2000 - order accepted by GM from dealer allocation. Pretty good compared to what some other people have been saying on here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
coreyp said:
Now that production has started this week people should begin to see their updates move along at a steady pace now. I order mine exactly one week ago and the tracking system already indicates 2000 - order accepted by GM from dealer allocation. Pretty good compared to what some other people have been saying on here.
Dang you are lucky. I have been trapped at 1100 since the 21st of July :'(
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
282 Posts
rogelioii said:
.... now i am! Just ordered mine today!
Yay! Isn't it just so exciting!?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
10 Posts
Hope you guys keep that excitement! Seeing as how I ordered mine on April 29th and am still sitting at 3100, most of the excitement has worn off and turned to frustration. Hope you have better luck than we have.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
kelong: sorry to hear about your long wait, have you called your dealer and asked them whats going on?

Also, on camaro tracker, does it always give you an update every wednesday? I only ask because I didnt receieve anything yesterday. The date still says July 28.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
I take that back, I just got my update for the week and I have finally moved from 1100 to 3000. Sooo happy to finally see some progress after a month of sitting at 1100!! ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
slc222 said:
I take that back, I just got my update for the week and I have finally moved from 1100 to 3000. Sooo happy to finally see some progress after a month of sitting at 1100!! ;D
That's awesome news. I just checked the status of my order and it has progressed from 3000 as of last week (July 29) to 3100 today. Also, I now have a date listed in the notes section (08/23/2010). I believe that this date is the TPW (target production week). Some of the more knowledgeable users can correct me on this, but, I'm under the impression that this note identifies the week my Terrain is scheduled to be built. Hopefully you will receive a TPW next week.

I think you are finally seeing progress on your order because production on 2011 Terrains did not begin until this week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
86 Posts
My Order has been in for only a week and a half now and I just got another update that my order has moved to 3000. I gotta think everyones orders will be moving through now that production has started this week.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
33 Posts
Texlaker- The date in your notes is your TPW! Congrats! Im keeping my fingers crossed that I get my TPW date next week.

Lets hope for smooth sailing from here on..!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
19 Posts
Ordered yesterday... Today @ status = 1100... Dealer calls and tells me expect it in about 4 weeks.... I hope he's right, but based on what I read here and what other GMC dealers tell me it's about 8-12 weeks. What do you guys thinks?
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
rogelioii said:
Ordered yesterday... Today @ status = 1100... Dealer calls and tells me expect it in about 4 weeks.... I hope he's right, but based on what I read here and what other GMC dealers tell me it's about 8-12 weeks. What do you guys thinks?
4 weeks sounds way to optimistic to me. I put $500 down in mid-July and the order was not placed by the dealer until late July. I'm expecting a target production week of August 23, 2010. The dealer told me to expect the vehicle on his lot in early to mid September.

I think you should get your order number and register on camarotracking.com to check your order status.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
17 Posts
Hi all... I ordered my girl Lorraine on July 6th, and I just got notified that I moved from 1000 to 3000 as of today.. no VIN or date yet, but I am sure that there will be a nice bump in status by next week... shooting for September!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
303 Posts
Ordered our Terrain yesterday. No status as of yet.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
48 Posts
DavidPJ said:
Ordered our Terrain yesterday. No status as of yet.
I'd recommend that you contact your dealer in a couple of days to get the order number from him/her. You can then register the order on camarotracking.com and track the order as it makes it way through the GM system.

I received a text message from my dealer on July 24 informing me that my order was placed with GM on July 23. On July 28, I obtained the order number from him so that I could track it on camarotracking.com. At the time I was advised by the dealer that the status code was 2500. That same day I registered on camarotracking.com and received an update the following date (July 29) notifying me that the order was at 3000. On Thursday of this week I checked the order status on camarotracking which revealed that it was now at 3100 with an expected target production week of August 23, 2010.

In sum, if you want to stay on top of this thing without constantly having to bother/rely on communication from your dealer, I'd strongly recommend that you obtain the order number and register on the camarotracking.com website.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
303 Posts
Thanks texlaker. I received the OrderWorkbench order number with the PDF yesterday when I the dealer placed the order. Last night I signed up with camarotracking.

Dave
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
52 Posts
Tintrout said:
Hi,

I ordered my 2011 AWD SLT2 I4 on June 10th. On June 17th I received word from my sales rep that my order is in the GM system and the slated week for the build is Aug. 9th. Just wonder how that compares to others who have ordered 2011's?

I am not doing the Camaro Tracking thing, as my rep has been very good so far at informing me of status updates.

I love reading this board during my long summer wait....

I ordered my Terrain last month and it is suppose to be built the 15th of this month. For the money I sure am hoping I like it. I have been driving a 99 GMC PU and have 239 K miles on it so this should be a treat. How do they handle in deep snow?

I am getting an all wheel drive, 6 cylinder
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
365 Posts
texlaker said:
I'd recommend that you contact your dealer in a couple of days to get the order number from him/her. You can then register the order on camarotracking.com and track the order as it makes it way through the GM system.

I received a text message from my dealer on July 24 informing me that my order was placed with GM on July 23. On July 28, I obtained the order number from him so that I could track it on camarotracking.com. At the time I was advised by the dealer that the status code was 2500. That same day I registered on camarotracking.com and received an update the following date (July 29) notifying me that the order was at 3000. On Thursday of this week I checked the order status on camarotracking which revealed that it was now at 3100 with an expected target production week of August 23, 2010.

In sum, if you want to stay on top of this thing without constantly having to bother/rely on communication from your dealer, I'd strongly recommend that you obtain the order number and register on the camarotracking.com website.
Dang you are one of the lucky ones. I placed my order on the 21st of July and have been stuck at 1100 status since then. If I can't take delivery by Sept 30th I won't be buying a GM product ever again. :'( I will get another brand off the lot!
 
41 - 60 of 447 Posts
Top