GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

141 - 155 of 155 Posts

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #141
Stellar Idea Colt.....I might actually look into that....when they call back I will mention I am looking into that a wrap that says This Terrain denali has 3 different shades of the same color which GMC says is acceptable !
Wonder what they will say about that ? lol

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
No need to wrap it, just put signs in the windows.
Cheaper and more effective because people will be able to see the tri-color.

Send photos to Mary barra.

·
Registered
5,440 Posts

I just got off the phone with Mary B. She now has people on the lookout to squelch any attention to such wanton and pedestrian displays of product desecration. :p

·
Registered
3,612 Posts

Yeah ... I thought about the wrapper and covering the paint ... you'd want something that's bold and aggressive and catches the eye (because that's what's most important initially), but ideally it still allows for the two-tones of white paint to show through. It's good that it's a white paint ... that's a good backdrop for a wrapper, I think.

But if you went with the window idea, then I'd try to work it into a window-tinting-type-thing with the verbiage very large and clearly readable ... especially in the rear window ... and maybe one across the very top of the front windshield ... like those bold, aggressive-looking CHEVROLET logos ... and maybe you'd want it in mirror lettering (like the ambulances)???

Yet another idea: an audible message ... kind of like the ice-cream trucks ... so that blind people can hate on GM, too! LOL!

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
Stellar Idea Colt.....I might actually look into that....when they call back I will mention I am looking into that a wrap that says This Terrain denali has 3 different shades of the same color which GMC says is acceptable !
Wonder what they will say about that ? lol
Make sure it's big, bold, and easy to read.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #147
Still waiting to hear from them....if I don't hear by tomorrow I'll send an email,that usually gets them to respond .....I don't expect anything so I will not be to disappointed .

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #148
So after sending an email they did call me ( I knew you all were waiting with baited breath lol )...they sent me an email saying that when the 3 yr 36 month is up I will get a $3,000.00 loyalty coupon for any new or leased GM car,truck,SUV.
I told them to send it but as far as I was concerned it's not over.
I know it will not go further but it seemed like the thing to say lol.
Again the dealer where I bought it Barlow Buick GMC in Manahawkin NJ is the worst,stay clear of them.

·
Registered
10,240 Posts
So, are you happy, or never again for GM? Will the coupon be transferable?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #150
I think it will be just for me, have to look....am I happy....no....will I go with another GMC Terrain or Acadia Denali again ?.....I guess the next 2 years or 26,000 miles will tell me more. If it is transferable and I decide to go back to Honda I'll sell it .

·
Registered
314 Posts
If the loyalty coupon works anything like the typical GM royalty rebate offer, the discount applies only if the the person using the offer has a GM vehicle currently registered in their household.

These "loyalty" offers have always kind of irked me. If they can afford to give these rebates to "loyal" customers, they should also be able to extend them to "conquest" customers coming to the brand from a different brand (within reason, for example for the same type of vehicle; SUV to SUV, sedan to sedan, etc.)

·
Registered
3,612 Posts
These "loyalty" offers have always kind of irked me. If they can afford to give these rebates to "loyal" customers, they should also be able to extend them to "conquest" customers coming to the brand from a different brand (within reason, for example for the same type of vehicle; SUV to SUV, sedan to sedan, etc.)
Funny, but I seemed to be irked more often by seeing the “conquest” customers getting all the discounts when I’m ready to buy. LOL!

Reactions: Lee F

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #154
I agree with both of you lol....but I still don't understand why they will not do something with the same amount of $ with me now.Colt, it's like seeing Verizon offer great deals to new customers but not someone that has been with them for years !....Like I said before the next 2 years will determine if I want to stay part of the GM family. I'll see how much trouble I have with this one.

·
Registered
184 Posts
Discussion Starter #155
Well....at least my panels line up right ! lololol
I have given up....I'll wait two more years and see what the 2023's 0or 2024's look like and what engines and see if I can get a good deal then add the 3K coupon I will have......But I will never go to Barlow in Manahawkin Nj ever again....

141 - 155 of 155 Posts