GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey all...i just paid 20 bucks to extend xm for 5 months..and was curious about the nav/weather that our vehicles have (2010 nox with nav)

Is it nav traffic premium, nav traffic basic, or nav traffic plus nav weather.

is nav weather something else that our vehicle cannot do..i'm just a bit confused

thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
If you have the Nav you have XM w/weather and traffic.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
alright thanks.

the lady at XM said i only have the navtraffic package...so i'm not sure if thats all i need.

is the navweather something with more features that our vehicle doesn't support?

·
Registered
297 Posts
djmodifyd said:
alright thanks.

the lady at XM said i only have the navtraffic package...so i'm not sure if thats all i need.

is the navweather something with more features that our vehicle doesn't support?
The Navigation system supports XM NavWeather. You get 5 day extended forecasts and severe weather alerts with NavWeather.

·
Registered
196 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i'm even more confused.

if i pay for the extra nav weather i get to see radar as well?

i know about the 5 day forcasts and weather warnings...so to clear that up that feature is enabled with only the navtraffic?

·
Registered
207 Posts
pat1582 said:
You just need the navtraffic, if you want to actually see weather radar you need the nav weather.
Will the radar really show up in the Terrain?
I know it does in my friends 2011 Acura RL.

·
Registered
44 Posts
Yes if you have the Nav and are within the 3 month trial or you extend to the XM weather, you will get the 5 day forecast wherever your vehicle is at.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Boltbacker said:
Yes if you have the Nav and are within the 3 month trial or you extend to the XM weather, you will get the 5 day forecast wherever your vehicle is at.
That worked for me the first week I had the vehicle, and has yet to work since. It's something I would rarely use but I will mention when/if XM ever calls me about a renewal.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts