GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

Which of our forums are you visting right now?

• TerrainForum.net

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • EquinoxForum.net

• SRXForum.net

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Administrator
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I'd like to gauge the popularity of each forum. As you guys know, all three URLs point to this same content, but each has slightly different branding and header logos at the top. I'm curious which one of these originally brought you here.

Thanks!
admin

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
I'm interested to see how this poll turns out. There wasn't one forum for the SRX.

·
Registered
1,085 Posts
We're using the Terrain theme.

A little off topic...a coworker just bought a 2005 Equinox.
Does the Staff here feel it worthy to invite owners of the older platforms here?

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
gearhead said:
We're using the Terrain theme.

A little off topic...a coworker just bought a 2005 Equinox.
Does the Staff here feel it worthy to invite owners of the older platforms here?
No, don;t invite them. We are snobs like that. LOL!!

You can invite them to join, no problem. What they will take from the site is another thing. I don't think the new gen and old gen will share many common points.

·
Registered
446 Posts
I like the "all 3 in one" idea. But I'd suggest keeping the logos up top the same or very similar. It took me a while to understand this was an all 3 forum. Keeping them similar would remove confusion. Having all 3 in the same place is a great idea as these models are so similar it helps to keep on top of discussions that affect all 3 models.

·
Administrator
599 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
Narg - the truth is, it doesn't really matter much. If someone first comes here for TerrainForum.net but eventually buys a Nox, they may figure out they can switch to equinoxforum.net and get the same info or not, but either way all the posts are available no matter which of the 3 urls they use. Some users may never even realize the other two urls even exist, even though they are listed at the top of the forum in the news section. Besides, other than a name change and a different vehicle up top, they are absolutely identical...

Changing topics, I can't believe there's still not a single vote for SRXforum.net! Is this vehicle really that unpopular?

·
Registered
25 Posts
I found this site while researching the Terrains, however I ended up buying a 'Nox. I was using the Terrain url until yesterday, when someone pointed out that the header using the Equinox url shows the red 'Nox. I know thats silly, but I like looking at it...

·
Registered
635 Posts
SnowItch said:
Not silly at all. Some of us have better taste...
You may have good taste Charlie but...

·
Registered
38 Posts
The nox rox! Tee hee

1 - 9 of 9 Posts