GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know this is probably hard to believe but I don't know which model of Equinox I have. I know I have the LT as my wife is not fond of the chrome on the LTZ. The options we have are FWD, 4 cyl, moonroof, cloth seats, Regular stero w/single CD, Ipod dock. I am not sure what elese we have or whether its an option or standard. I believe I have the 1LT with the moonroof as an option but I am not sure. I did not get the sticker when I bought it but they have agreed to order it for me. Any help on this would be great.

Kevin

·
Registered
332 Posts
If your in the US and it has fog lights it will be a 2LT. In Canada even the 1LT's have fog lights. Also here in Canada the 2LT has the back up camera and 8 way power seat as standard.

An easy way to tell is go onto GM's website and go to the build details. You can then compare what your getting with what's available for that model as standard or as an available option. If your in the US go to GM.com, if your in Canada go to GM.ca.

·
Registered
749 Posts
You do realize that if you're in the US, it's illegal for them to sell that car without the sticker? That's if you bought brand new. May want to make sure everything is legit. Just a thought.

·
Registered
13 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
The sticker was on the car. They just did not give it to me when I bought it. I then requested it and the GM of the dealership said he would get it. That was in June. After several attempts to reach him he finally got back and said he ordered it again. Needless to say its been a frustrating experience. Mine does have the back up camera but not the fogs or 8 way seats. So probably a 1LT with the moonroof option I am guessing.

Kevin

·
Registered
749 Posts
kevman said:
The sticker was on the car. They just did not give it to me when I bought it. I then requested it and the GM of the dealership said he would get it. That was in June. After several attempts to reach him he finally got back and said he ordered it again. Needless to say its been a frustrating experience. Mine does have the back up camera but not the fogs or 8 way seats. So probably a 1LT with the moonroof option I am guessing.

Kevin
Sounds like a 1LT. I've got a Terrain myself. Have you tried going to the site and building one and matching your options? Or there are some post's on here with the options guide that will list what each trim level has and available options.

·
Registered
101 Posts
kevman said:

Kevin
That's a 1LT with the moonroof and the driver convenience package: heated seats, remote start, rear view camera.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
As already mentioned, the foglights (or lack thereof) is the easiest way to tell...for U.S. models of course.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts