GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
61 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I was thinking about buying the GM factory warranty? Dealer wanted $2000 to double the 3/36 Bumper to Bumper. (6/72) Can buy that cheaper?

Where can I get trunk liners, trunk box, extra mats, etc? Is there a forum sponsor or a good place to buy Chevy parts cheaply on the internet?

What would you recommend buying?

·
Registered
125 Posts
gmpartsdirect.com is decent too. the prices are cheap, but shipping is kinda high. What I do is I get the part number from the dealer, look it up on there, print out the price, then ask the dealer to match the price. Sometimes they do and sometimes they dont.

·
Registered
3 Posts
Anyone purchase from either of these places? I was going to ask if you ever take in the pricing locally and have them match it, but Dave answered that one! :)

·
Registered
125 Posts
I didnt buy mine. I figured I would wait until I get to the end of the factory warranty before making the decision. I want to see how the vehicle holds up over time.

·
Registered
81 Posts
On my old Malibu, I waited till one month left on the factory warranty expired then bought the GMPP. The time (years
of extended warranty) starts counting on the day you buy the warranty so it better that way since the 5/100k
is already there. I just got a 11' Nox about a week ago, not by choice though but I love it.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Why not by choice, what happened?

1 - 8 of 8 Posts