GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
24 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I ordered my terrain with every option but the cargo package. Now i get the invoice and the dealer shows that they didnt add the rear dvd players. the dealer says they will swap out the seats but i have a feeling the dvd player is in the center stack. if so i will probably cancel my order because i dont want them removing the dash and whatnot on a car with 0 miles on it and reorder one with the options i wanted and ordered in the first place. Also any clue on adding rear dvd or a aftermarket system..

I do have the navigation if that helps. thanks for any info.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Its in the front in the centre stack. Look for the horizontal slot.

In picture it is "J" You can add rear roof mounted DVD player. I know a guy who had it installed in his 2010 Equinox for about $1100 CND.

Attachments

·
Registered
170 Posts
That's BS, it's what they had on the lot...
Cancel that order and go to a different dealership. Same to me, they wanted $1400 for the roof mounted DVD that looked out of place.. The factory dual screen FULLY integrated with the radio and controls was $1700. Money well spent! At time of re-sell I'll get my money back on that alone..
You don't want a 17 yo kid pulling apart the console that will be noisy for ever and most important you'll always wonder what they butchered in your wiring...

Run like hell....

atertan said:
I ordered my terrain with every option but the cargo package. Now i get the invoice and the dealer shows that they didnt add the rear dvd players. the dealer says they will swap out the seats but i have a feeling the dvd player is in the center stack. if so i will probably cancel my order because i dont want them removing the dash and whatnot on a car with 0 miles on it and reorder one with the options i wanted and ordered in the first place. Also any clue on adding rear dvd or a aftermarket system..

I do have the navigation if that helps. thanks for any info.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts