GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

How far away do you park to avoid dings? Nittis Idea!

• Farthest away possible.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just past range of parked cars.

• End of a row

• Odd shaped or large parking spots

• Anywhere.

• Near a light.

• Closest spot..Who cares!

21 - 23 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I know exactly what you mean, Fedorek. I was the same with my first NEW car and Harley. I think I spent more time cleaning and polishing them then actually riding. Then I said screw it I'm going to do what I bought it for in the first place....ride the $hit out of it.

Just got back from a 3500 mile trip in Canada on my Harley and talk about dirty.....yuck. I'll hose it down this weekend with Mr Clean AutoDry cleaner....a fantastic cleaning system.......and spot free rinse. Saves a lot of time from the old wash method.

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
GARYD said:
I know exactly what you mean, Fedorek. I was the same with my first NEW car and Harley. I think I spent more time cleaning and polishing them then actually riding. Then I said screw it I'm going to do what I bought it for in the first place....ride the $hit out of it.

Just got back from a 3500 mile trip in Canada on my Harley and talk about dirty.....yuck. I'll hose it down this weekend with Mr Clean AutoDry cleaner....a fantastic cleaning system.......and spot free rinse. Saves a lot of time from the old wash method.
I just use the mr. Clean thingee to rinse. I still get that phhhhhhh drying effect!

·
Registered
55 Posts
having a crappy heart i get handicap pkg spots .............wide no dings in doors......... and close to door.......only dwn fall trying to back out of spot..........too many brain dead people at wal mart...........need bk up alarm........guess they dont know what white lights on back of vehicle means.....

21 - 23 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.