GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

How far away do you park to avoid dings? Nittis Idea!

• Farthest away possible.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Just past range of parked cars.

• End of a row

• Odd shaped or large parking spots

• Anywhere.

• Near a light.

• Closest spot..Who cares!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Where do you park to avoid door dings? Or you don't worry about things like that.

At work I park in a far away spot(no nearby cars). I was transferred out of my job, replaced by a person who gets paid less.
Guess where the guy who replaced me parked the first week? Yes..in my far away spot! In it not beside it!
This is a lot that has thousands of unassigned parking spots!...how ironic

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
street-terrain said:
I'll park a few inches from you in a totally empty parking lot ;-)
Grrrr... just got back from taking my baby mama out for chicken wings...had to park right between two cars..no other spots...did a circle check when I left..was ok!
Was that you street-terrain in the yellow cavalier beside me? That was too close!

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
That's my daughter.... Gee dad why do you have to park so far away?.....

·
Registered
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #22 ·
GARYD said:
I know exactly what you mean, Fedorek. I was the same with my first NEW car and Harley. I think I spent more time cleaning and polishing them then actually riding. Then I said screw it I'm going to do what I bought it for in the first place....ride the $hit out of it.

Just got back from a 3500 mile trip in Canada on my Harley and talk about dirty.....yuck. I'll hose it down this weekend with Mr Clean AutoDry cleaner....a fantastic cleaning system.......and spot free rinse. Saves a lot of time from the old wash method.
I just use the mr. Clean thingee to rinse. I still get that phhhhhhh drying effect!

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.