1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
378 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hmm, that may be nice to have. It's kinda strange they have 6 used ones, though.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I usually keep loose change in my pants pocket, but I have been known to keep some in the little cubby just in front of the center console and behind the shifter.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
In my pocket. Never kept loose change in the car. Not many places you can put it.
If I had to, I'd put it in the cup holder.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Pockets or purse is the best place for it ;) ;) [/color]

·
Registered
10 Posts
I got something really similar to that from walmart in the automotive dept. But it's round and fits in my cup holder. I think it was only like $3

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
Black Granite LTZ said:
I believe that purse may be the wrong term. For some of us it's a European man bag. LOL
Ha perhaps dude is driving naked, maybe that's the issue. :eek:[/color]

·
Registered
20 Posts
keep mine in the cubby in the armrest. Bought a roll of thin cork, cut to size and painted black. Really cuts out the noise of coins rattling. Also cut circles and put them in the cupholder to soak up moisture.

·
Registered
2,271 Posts
Ripped off the coin holder from in my 09 Nox that I traded in for the 10 Terrain a little velcro on the bottom and it fits nicely in front of the console. Don't need much change anymore because of ezpass.

·
Registered
698 Posts
I don't have any spare change... spent all my money on the navigation system and all the chrome money could buy... ;D ;D

·
Registered
978 Posts
Terrain said:
I don't have any spare change... spent all my money on the navigation system and all the chrome money could buy... ;D ;D
Ha Ha LMAO...thumbs up !

·
Registered
626 Posts
NoobNox said:
I have been known to keep some in the little cubby just in front of the center console and behind the shifter.
That's where we keep ours, with a napkin on top to hide it a little.

·
Registered
300 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
The wife puts all her change in a cup and puts the cup in the cup holder, then when I'm broke I know where there is a lot of change. :cheers:

·
Registered
10,523 Posts
Terra-Nox said:
In my pocket where it can push various buttons on my key fob at inappropiate times
hummm, pushing the buttons on your "key fob" at inappropriate times !!! ;D

Whatever it takes !!!

Sorry...

·
Registered
24 Posts
I purchased a coin holder at Amazon $9.99, they are selling it now for $4.98. It fits perfect in the storage on the dash.
CUSTOM ACCESSORIES 91116 COMPACT PORTABLE COIN HOLDER
by CUSTOM ACCESSORIES

1 - 20 of 26 Posts