GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi, we bought our Equiniox 1LT in later November last year. For my other cars, I can find the information about when those cars were produced by looking at a sticker on the doors. However, I could not find such a sticker on our Equinox. How can I find out when was our Equinox produced? Thanks

·
Registered
2011 Equinox 1LT V6 3.0L FWD 174.6k miles
4,465 Posts
It's usually on a metal plate riveted to the driver's door jamb. All it says is "Build Date: MM/YY" I THINK the Equinox has the metal plate ... I don't think it's a sticker. I remember checking it just before the test drive to make sure the car hadn't been sitting on the lot forever ... and it was on the driver's side jamb.

·
Registered
338 Posts
wwmequinox said:
Hi, we bought our Equiniox 1LT in later November last year. For my other cars, I can find the information about when those cars were produced by looking at a sticker on the doors. However, I could not find such a sticker on our Equinox. How can I find out when was our Equinox produced? Thanks
If you send me a private message with the last 8 of your VIN, I can tell you the build date.

·
Registered
14 Posts
I am having the same problem, (Cannot Identify Build Date). The sticker or plate is not where it is supposed to be. I have also checked all the door jambs , the gas filler door , the glove compartment, the inside of the console compartment. I give up. :banghead:
I read in one of the posts that said it was federal law to have the build date sticker on the car. Is that true?
When I bought the 2012 nox it had 104 miles on it and had been at 3 different dealers. so possibly the sticker was removed for some reason.

Can I get help finding out the build date? I would appreciate it.
My vin is 2GNALFEK4C6343860.
Thanks in advance.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.