GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I ordered a Terrain on 12/17/09 and it has been at 3100 for about 2.5 weeks now. Is this normal? I just registered at camarotracking.com but haven't received any updates or TPW info yet. Just wondering if this is common to be waiting this long (14 weeks and counting)? Starting to wonder if I should start looking again at other options. Appreciate the feedback!

·
Registered
15 Posts
I ordered December 4th, 2009. Expected build date is April 12th, 2010. By the time I receive it, it will be over 20 weeks. I feel your pain.

·
Registered
33 Posts
I make a note to point out to my GM rep for what it is worth that GM is losing plenty of sales because they have the most F'ed up way of doing allocation. I personally can name 3 this year because of messed up delivery and build dates.

·
Registered
5 Posts
I ordered mine on January 21st, it arrived on March 18th. 9 weeks doesn't sound so bad compared to what I've read from others.

·
Registered
19 Posts
I ordered mine (Equinox) Feb 5th. It is supposed to be made this week. The dealer stated that there were no delays noted so if everything goes according to plan, I should have my new vehicle first week of April. I can't wait!!

By the way there was a post just this week about GM recalling 600 workers to ramp up further production on both the Equinox and Terrain. They will be making the vehicle bodies at Cami in Ingersol, and then doing the painting and finishing in Oshawa. This is to keep up with demand for just these 2 vehicles.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts