GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Used some Meguires Leather wipes on my 15 Terrain SLT over the weekend. Softened the leather nicely but a bit too shiny for me on the black leather.

·
Registered
77 Posts
I've had my share of leather seats, a clean rag with warm water and a clean towel to dry. That's pretty much all I ever use on interior surfaces. Mind you, my vehicles interiors never get that dirty anyways and I always use a sunshade in the windshield. Just traded in a 21 year old Buick for my Equinox, it had leather seats that were in great shape without using any of the leather products out there.

·
Registered
1,014 Posts
Well, I start with a vacuum and sometimes compressed air. Those crevices and perforations are a little have to get to.
I picked up a can of Armorall Leather wipes. Pretty mild, scent free, and don't leave much on the seats. I've heard baby wipes work great for cleaning leather, if you like that smell anyways. This summer I might try using my 303 on the seats, but only in a test spot. I really hate that slick residue that my old "leather care kit" from GM left.

·
Registered
10,031 Posts
Based on another thread, sounds to me like some on this forum are using their wife's naked butt on their leather ! >:D

·
Registered
5,335 Posts
oh jeepers Mr. Wilson. . . .. . .. :facepalm:

·
Registered
247 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
In the parlance of the younger texting generation......TMI.

But I'll keep your advice in mind Rit....

1 - 8 of 8 Posts