GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I've noticed a lot of talk on the color combinations throughout the posts but no specific post on it (not that I found-please let me know if there really is one already!) so I thought it would be a fun topic.
I will start!
I bought the Mocha Steel with Titanium leather.
I really loved the brownstone and would have chosen it if the seats were one solid color and not multi colored. I didn't want to add another color to the interior (black-brown-gray-white--too busy!) and the titanium is a close match to what the rest of the interior looks like. Must be the designer in me!! :D
The lighter color is also cooler temp wise.
[size=10pt]And Mostly because I like it! [/size] [/color] (which counts for the most points! LOL ;D)

·
Registered
748 Posts
I went the Cyber Gray and Jet Black interior. You do realize that with a Brownstone interior there wouldn't have been any titanium anywhere? Everything inside would've been black or brown.

·
Registered
468 Posts
Phantm006 said:
I went the Cyber Gray and Jet Black interior. You do realize that with a Brownstone interior there wouldn't have been any titanium anywhere? Everything inside would've been black or brown.
Not the plastic pillar pieces or the headliner, those are the color similar to the titanium he was referring about.

·
Registered
748 Posts
cottonseed said:
Not the plastic pillar pieces or the headliner, those are the color similar to the titanium he was referring about.
Yeah. I forgot about that.

·
Registered
3 Posts
I just ordered the Mocha with Brownstone. I hope that's not too much brown. Anyone else have that combo? Hoping I didn't make a mistake.

·
Registered
297 Posts
cragbl said:
I just ordered the Mocha with Brownstone. I hope that's not too much brown. Anyone else have that combo? Hoping I didn't make a mistake.
We have this combo....along with many, many others on this site. It's a great combo. Looks very upscale. We get lots of compliments on the color combination.

·
Registered
144 Posts
I went with the mocha and brownstone. I thought the brownish exterior with the black/brown interior would be good. I like it.

·
Registered
101 Posts
I chose Twilight Blue with jet black interior. I don't like the light interior color, but I can't get enough of that blue!

·
Registered
193 Posts
Summit white and jet black interior - I live in Las Vegas so I need to consider the sun. White is very durable, looks great on the terrain and I love black interiors. Looks great and hides the dirt!

·
Registered
18 Posts
Carbon Black and Jet Black.

Black is my favorite color, who'da thunk!

I definitely wanted the black exterior and bounced between the Titanium and Black interior. I didn't think the brown would look good with the black exterior, so I had it down to two choices. To me, the black looked more "classy" than the "sporty" titanium, so I went with the black.

I hate waiting!!!!

·
Registered
306 Posts
Carbon black with Titanium leather. Once my wife saw the brochure with that combination it was all over---it was that or nothing. :)

·
Registered
830 Posts
Mocha and Brownstone, because the colors fit very well and the result is very good looking.

·
Registered
63 Posts
Discussion Starter #13
cragbl said:

I wouldn't say you made a mistake. YOu picked what you liked! A mistake would be letting someone else decide for you! :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
Granit Black exterior with Jet Black interior. Wife and daughter choice ;)

·
Registered
23 Posts
Merlot Jewel Metallic and Titanium interior. My combination does not seem that common - but I love them. Together they make me happy when I drive - I guess that's what matters.

·
Registered
9 Posts
I got the Carbon Fiber Metallic with jet black interior. I debated other color choices, but was able to view the vehicles outside a day after a rainstorm. The fears of Black exterior showing more dirt than other colors was unfounded I determined and since I LOVED to metal flake in the black I had to go with that one. I was afraid of dirt showing on the light leather interior, so had no problem going with the jet black interior. As an aside - EVERYONE that has ridden in the Terrain has said it is so comfortable that it virtually DEMANDS a long road trip. No particular destination in mind - just figure out somewhere far away as an excuse to get in and drive in comfort with all the 'living room toys' available such as NAV, XM Radio, Weather with alerts, Hard drive loaded with music and iPhone/iPod connectivity.

·
Registered
2,828 Posts
I have the brownstone interior and summit white exterior. I must say, i have gotten alot of compliments on the brownstone. It looks very rich and classy. I love it!! Though i have noticed that there really isnt a whole lot of summit white terrains out there with the brownstone. I also changed all my interior bulbs to LED, cool white. It looks really good.

Cheers

·
Registered
119 Posts
Onyx Black - I put in Black Leather (I couldn't find any available and didn't want to wait 2 months to have it manufactured, so my dealer found one without leather and put it in for me)

M

·
0 Posts
Got the Mocha Exterior and Brownstone Interior. Excellent color combo, keeps the interior a softer, darker color and the Red stitching stands out nice. Also the trim around the radio, air vents and center console still adds that luxury silver accent and contrast.

The titanium would just make the interior too bright and in your face and add no additional silver contrast from the radio, console and air vent trim to stand out..
The solid jet black is just too bland and boring...no color contrasts.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
Silver mist metallic, Titanium leather

I chose silver because it will never go out of style, and is much easier to keep looking clean than some of the darker colors.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts