GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I picked up my Equinox yesterday, and it's awesome. I'll write a full review after a week or so. My question now is about a couple of fold-down clamp/hook things in the rear cargo area. I have no idea what they're for, and I'm hoping that one of you can give me a clue. They are just inside the rear door near the top, and there's one on each side. I thought they might be another place to attach the cargo net, but I don't think that's right. Any ideas?
Thanks

·
Registered
830 Posts
They are hooks to attach clothes...

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
cargo net

·
Registered
33 Posts
They are clothes hooks.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Not if they are the ones that are only 13" off the floor by the liftgate.
Which ones are you talking about?

·
Registered
830 Posts
He is talking about the ones in the roof near the gates hinges.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
They're the plastic hooks near the ceiling just inside the rear liftgate. They're rounded in shape. I'll try to attach a pic...

Attachments

·
Registered
282 Posts
Yep, that's just a hook to hang your dry cleaning or other clothes/thing that you don't want to get wrinkled. Just like the ones in the back seat about the window.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
FedorekC said:
Yep, that's just a hook to hang your dry cleaning or other clothes/thing that you don't want to get wrinkled. Just like the ones in the back seat about the window.
Thanks! I knew you guys would have it figured out.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Wow I should really proof read before I post, but I am sure you understood that was supposed to say "above* the window"! You are very welcome nonetheless :)

1 - 11 of 11 Posts