GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

What Aftermarket mods would you consider?

36K views 44 replies 20 participants last post by  AMG Eric 
larger rims do not get rid of wheel gap.....

me?
hids in the fogs
philips xtreme power as my hi/lo
led strips for puddle lights
color match my rear chrome on the lift gate
air horn definately, i miss my old one
8" sub enclosure probably 200watts pushing it, i might just buy the pioneer enclosure though, dunno yet
upgrade steering wheel with volume controls
my wheels wont get done till my current tires wear out, which wont be for about 30-40k....
flowmaster 40 delta flow
maybe an intake, dunno, 190 is kinda steep for the weapon r

replace it totally.....no reason to keep it, unless your adding a different toned horn so your get a nice sounding setup....but a single horn is more then enough....

i had that in my mazda3 :)

RNOX said:
Picture. Like to see wnat they could do with the Nox. May look better on the Terrain tailights
could you maybe make the picture a little smaller?

http://www.oznium.com/

for all your led lighting needs....get some prewired weatherproof leds, and attach them to the running boards....run power to your courtesy lights, and run a ground for them, and thats it....not hard......

theres compact air horns (no compressor) and the big ass trucker air horns....most compact ones are the same...just mount the DC motor someplace dry and itll last for quite a few years.....

not quite man.....havent gotten my order yet....

thats one installed under a mirror on a mazda 3....

let alone the 5 on each side im gonna put in...i was gonna get the floods, but they quite expensive....

RIT333 said:
I'll bet with your lighting method, they'd theater-type dim. Classy !
how else would you install puddle lighting?

if your courtesy lights dim, and you wire them accordingly, they will dim......otherwise you would need to do some custom electrical work....not just plug and play....

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.