GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
89 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I was backing up and failed to leave enough space to get around a big pine tree. :-\
Pushed in my lower right rear body panel (which popped out later by itself), and put scrape marks on the side panel. Also cracked the lower part of the tail lamp assembly.
Instead of getting a new tail lamp assembly, I am thinking of getting these Chrome Trim Bezels, which should hide the tail lamp damage.
anybody put these on their car?

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/2010-CHEVY-EQUINOX-CHROME-TAILLIGHT-TRIMS-/280517002889?pt=Motors_Car_Truck_Parts_Accessories&fits=Make%3AChevrolet|Model%3AEquinox|Year%3A2010&hash=item41501dc689

I could not find anybody selling the tail lamp assembly for a 2010 on the web, it is too new I guess.

·
Registered
306 Posts
It should also seal the tail-light from moisture too so be sure your damage is not so bad that the damage allows moisture into the light housing.

·
Registered
15 Posts
Those look pretty sweet! Wish they had somethin similiar for the Terrain!

·
Registered
15 Posts
fullcourt said:
I was backing up and failed to leave enough space to get around a big pine tree. :-\
Pushed in my lower right rear body panel (which popped out later by itself), and put scrape marks on the side panel. Also cracked the lower part of the tail lamp assembly.
Instead of getting a new tail lamp assembly, I am thinking of getting these Chrome Trim Bezels, which should hide the tail lamp damage.
anybody put these on their car?

I could not find anybody selling the tail lamp assembly for a 2010 on the web, it is too new I guess.
I never tried this one on my car. I also purchased my Tail light lens on Ebay but this one is different. It seems to me that this one is much better that i have right now.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts