GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

61 - 80 of 137 Posts

·
Registered
116 Posts
Welcome Detroit North, you have found a great forum for all types of questions. Good luck with your new ride, your going to love it.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Just want to say hi to everyone. Wife and I picked up 2012 Terrain last Thursday, LOVE IT! Silver-fwd-6 cylinder SLT-2, Monster 19" chrome wheels, love those wheels.

·
Registered
5 Posts
We are picking up our 2012 GMC Terrain AWD SLT-2 in Mocha on Saturday! We can't wait! ;D

·
Registered
38 Posts
Hi folks! Obtained a new '12 SLT-1 I4 FWD Steel Grey Terrain with chrome 18s and chrome package two weeks ago. Loving it so far!!
Posted enough to attach a photo now. I notice there aren't many Steel Grey Terrains on here.

Attachments

·
Registered
13 Posts
Hi all,

Brand New 2012 Terrain owner as of last Saturday. First new car ever. So far it's awesome and I've been just checking the forums trying to soak up as much as possible. Thanks to all those before me who discussed the merits of the Huskly / Weathertec floor mats. Ended up going with husky's upfront Weathertec in the cargo hold.

Look forward to learning more.

Best,
Chris

Carbon Black SLT-1 2.4cyl

·
Registered
1 Posts
New member from Ontario, Canada. Just picked up a 2012 Terrain SLT-2 V6 last week. Nice vehicle, but the gas mileage seems awful :-\. Hopefully it will improve once the break-in period progresses (if break-in periods still exist).
The posts make for some interesting reading.

·
Registered
11 Posts
Another new member from Ontario (Ottawa). We've had our 'nox a week now - 1LT, 2WD, 2.4l. The base LS model would have sufficed but the 1LT features were too hard to resist. My first choice would have been an AWD V6 but the price point for this combo was out of our reach.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello name is Richie from Staten island . Priced a SLT 2 today looking good . I have a 2010 rav 4 waiting to go back on lease hopping to get the SLT 2 this month.

·
Registered
5 Posts
Drove it home yesterday aSLT-2 roof , 18's , conv. Package . Black . Smiling all the way home . It's in my driveway next my sad looking 2010 Rav 4 . No comparison in looks , technology, ride , and the rav is not professional grade ,so it definitely does not deserve to next to the terrain . It's going back to Toyota Monday where it belongs. Lol.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Intro - Soon to be - Terrain Owner

Just wanted to say Hello. I have been reading the posts trying to learn all I can.

I have ordered a 2013 Denali and have a TPW of 9/10, so I will soon be able join the ranks of many of you.

Thanks to all for sharing your knowledge and owner experience's with this automotive platform. Reading your posts is part of what convinced me to order the Terrain.

regards,

hot_rod

·
Registered
1 Posts
I just purchased a new 2013 Terrain with the V6 and was wondering if anyone can help me with the following:
Where is the Oil Filter?
Do I need a special Wrench to change the filter as is the case with the 4 Cyl Terrain

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
McPeek said:
I just purchased a new 2013 Terrain with the V6 and was wondering if anyone can help me with the following:
Where is the Oil Filter?
Do I need a special Wrench to change the filter as is the case with the 4 Cyl Terrain
I would be happy to look into this for you McPeek with the last eight of your VIN. Contact me privately for more assistance. Thank you.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
1 Posts
Hi all. We have just picked up our new 2012 Terrain SLT2. We have been watching this car on the internet, hoping for some late model year deals. We got just what we were looking for - a great deal, a great car. Our Terrain is black.

Bob

·
Registered
2,772 Posts
rervf23 said:
Hi all. We have just picked up our new 2012 Terrain SLT2. We have been watching this car on the internet, hoping for some late model year deals. We got just what we were looking for - a great deal, a great car. Our Terrain is black.

Bob
Congratulations on your purchase! I am glad to hear that it was a good experience and you are enjoying the vehicle. I can't wait to see pictures. Feel free to contact me if you need anything.

Tricia, GM Customer Service.

·
Registered
14 Posts
Hello all. A newbie here...ordered a 2013 SLT1 in Champagne Silver Metallic with the I4, sunroof and nav. Luckily for us, the dealer had this order in already and it's scheduled to be built this week. Hopefully, we'll take delivery within a couple of weeks. Test drove 2 at the dealership and loved them. Can't wait to get it!

·
Registered
14 Posts
Thanks, Tricia! The dealer told me it was supposed to arrive last Thursday, but due to the storm here on the East Coast it got delayed. Is there any way to find out where it is at this point? Thanks for your help!

Rick

61 - 80 of 137 Posts