GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
3 Posts
I purchased this product for my 2017 Cadillac XT5. 15 minutes to install - - and does exactly what it claims to do.

I had a question for the owner and Steve responded to me when I called him on the phone (nice fellow!).

Go for it and say goodbye to that asinine engine shutdown. Especially now with the hot summer just around the bend!

·
Registered
3,505 Posts
Go for it and say goodbye to that asinine engine shutdown. Especially now with the hot summer just around the bend!
I thought “the hot summer” makes it *less likely* to engage (because the AC is running), no?

·
Registered
3 Posts
I thought “the hot summer” makes it *less likely* to engage (because the AC is running), no?
No.

We purchased this car in West Palm Beach, FL. The on-and-ff in hot weather was annoying, to say the least. Went back to the dealer and consulted several mechanic friends. None had a "fix." Later learned that the Caddy dealer was flooded with complaints about this "feature."

Now, back at my Philadelphia, PA office, I was ****-bent on trading the car; all due to this start-and-stop foolishness. When I read about Steve's product on this website, I decided to give it a shot.

And it works perfectly as I described in my initial post.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts