GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi,
Newbie guy here... bear with me please..

I see the weathertech mats and they look as good as you can imagine but $209 is crazy! I mean I'll have nightmares if I pay that much for rubber mats..

Is there anything out there that is comparable to weathertech but at a lower cost?

Thanks
Gaspar

·
Registered
830 Posts
Husky Liners...

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Not really. At least not a custom fit like Husky or Weathertech.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Just google "huskyliners". Many sites offer the
such as huskyliners.com, carID, auto anything and numerous others

·
Registered
830 Posts
check for ZIGS AUTO on ebay... that's were i took them.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Hey Nukedog, may I ask where you got yours for so cheap?? Is that $135 US? Did you get the molded weatherbeater liners or just the all weather floor mats?

·
Registered
8 Posts
I bought the Husky liners as well. Got them for around the $135 - $140 (US) price. The other thing I liked about them is they don't have the two holes in the drivers mat to lock onto the floor hooks. Husky's have a raised area to grab those floor hooks, so there is no risk of any liquid making it's way thru to the carpet.

·
Registered
85 Posts
FedorekC said:
Hey Nukedog, may I ask where you got yours for so cheap?? Is that $135 US? Did you get the molded weatherbeater liners or just the all weather floor mats?
I got the ones that cover everything and are a rubber type material. Got them of Enbay. The back seat one is one piece. They are excellent as i have 3 boyus that play football and baseball.

·
Registered
170 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I ordered from Zigs Auto, let's see how to long to get here... Can't come soon enough, the weather this week sucks in Calgary.

·
Registered
830 Posts
oracle said:
I ordered from Zigs Auto, let's see how to long to get here... Can't come soon enough, the weather this week sucks in Calgary.
Zigs is fast, i got it in about 2 to 3 days.

Hope you'll enjoy your purchase :)

·
Registered
34 Posts
Hey SuperMat64,
I also have the Mocha Metallic Steel with Brownstone Interior and wondered which color you got, the black or tan. The tan looks to light in the pictures, so was leaning toward black.

·
Registered
830 Posts
2010 Nox 2LT said:
Hey SuperMat64,
I also have the Mocha Metallic Steel with Brownstone Interior and wondered which color you got, the black or tan. The tan looks to light in the pictures, so was leaning toward black.
I took the black one because the factory carpets are black... And IMO black will keep getting dirty...

·
Registered
15 Posts
I bought the Weathertech mats and in my opinion they are worth every penny. I also purchased the rear cargo liner and love how it folds with the seat as it slides forward and back. The Husky Liners appear to be a quality product as well, but I have no experience with them. My family has put Weathertech liners in all of our new cars and havent had the first problem with them.

·
Registered
282 Posts
Alright well it's official, I ordered the husky's for the front and rear rows and I ended up going with the cargo liner on eBay that goes up the back of the seat as it was highly recommended on this site and alot cheaper than I could get the husky or weathertech for. I will likely be tucking the back part under since I don't haul that much stuff, but it's nice to have for camping and stuff when you have dirty things to carry around. From what people have said on here, this seller ships fast, so I shouldn't have to wait long! Hopefully my "Nox will come just in time too :).

Thank to everyone for your opinions!

JKUH61 - That was definately the deciding factor for me getting the huskys for front and rear as opposed to the weathertech, very nice design indeed :).

·
Registered
635 Posts
2010 Nox 2LT said:
Hey SuperMat64,
Get black..looks the best...blends in.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts