GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone that has WeatherTech front drivers side floor liners for their 2011 Terrain or Equinox with holes in them has been sent the wrong liners. I purchased an entire set (front, second row and cargo liner) from an internet dealer we all know. After about two weeks of emails to the seller I finally went directly to WeatherTech and in the end received the following email from WeatherTech.
"Al forwarded me your message, and I wonder if you have the incorrect front Floor Liners or a defective set. There should be no holes in the driver’s side part. We have injection molded grommets that snap directly into the floor of your 2011 Terrain much like the factory mats. I’ve included pictures of our part 443461 installed in a 2011 Terrain; is this what your parts looked like?”

I had part number 422711 which didn’t look like the picture referred to above. WeatherTech sent me a new set of front liners that fit perfectly and do not have holes on the driver’s side.

Attachments

·
Registered
142 Posts
i have front and rear and driver side was sent correctly. no holes just buttons that clip on. they are very tight. i am a bit concerned they will break at some point.

·
Registered
116 Posts
scottb said:
i have front and rear and driver side was sent correctly. no holes just buttons that clip on. they are very tight. i am a bit concerned they will break at some point.
This ^ First time i installed mine the Grommet was so tight I had to wack it with the side of my fist to get it to snap on :p

Edit : 2010's used the hook/hole fastener, That's one difference from 10 to 11's

·
Registered
28 Posts
Hmm... I have the driver side liners with open holes. How do I get the right ones? Will weathertech send me new ones if mine are used?

·
Registered
116 Posts
CBMSLT2AWD said:
Hmm... I have the driver side liners with open holes. How do I get the right ones? Will weathertech send me new ones if mine are used?
There customer service is outstanding ! Wouldn't hurt to ask. How used ?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
If you bought the Huskys in the first place, you wouldn't have this problem.....if it is a problem. Most owners don't think so. That was the main reason I bought the Huskys.....and a bit cheaper.
When I got my first set(old design), there was a gap by the drivers door sill. Husky sent me a whole new set at no charge.

·
Registered
142 Posts
I would have liked to get sense of quality of husky's in comparison. Has anyone taken time to post some high quality pic's of the husky's?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I posted pics.
I think they're both about the same quality.

·
Registered
216 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
CBMSLT2AWD said:
Who did you purchase the liners from?

·
Registered
9 Posts
I just received my front liners from WeatherTech with the snap grommets and they fit perfectly (2011 Equinox). I have not seen the Husky liners, but the WeatherTech ones are very nice.

·
Registered
107 Posts
I have the liners and mine have holes on the drivers side to snap into the factory lock pins. Love them. I wish they were molded a little higher at the top but otherwise they're great.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Husky liners are molded higher then the Weathertechs around the dead pedal area.

·
Registered
28 Posts
Sorry for not responding but I purchased them from KBCarStuff. They were the ones who were posting in this forum.

Like I said they are used but I recently cleaned them and they look good as new. I live in CA so other than a little rain that's all that has pretty much affected the mats. Just to be absolutely clear. These are the mats that I do not have but should want/have right?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts