GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

21 - 40 of 69 Posts

·
Registered
Joined
·
29 Posts
Re: Weathertech FloorLiner™ DigitalFit® Ordered Jan.2, have to wait another 2 we

SnowItch said:
That, my friend, is the purpose of an exacto knife...
I was wondering what we would have, if needed, to cut it with! That useful never came into mind.

I bough some cheap Michelin at my local Costco when I got the truck, but as we previously mentioned in this thread they don't really cover the left foot resting area and near the gas pedal as well.

The reason why I already purchased carpet cleaner is because, well I hate winter & those salt mark and I want to keep this truck cleaner than I kept the Cobalt ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
Sorry I forgot to mention to my Canadian counterparts that with the Huskyliners, be prepared to pay between $20 to $30 extra when you pick up your parcel from the post office. The duty/taxes wouldn't have been an issue if you ordered from Weathertech Canada as they collect at the time of purchase.

The extra cost narrows the gap between Husy and WT.

And Husky's parent company Winnifield is great at responding to emails and is quick to ship.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Terrain said:
Sorry I forgot to mention to my Canadian counterparts that with the Huskyliners, be prepared to pay between $20 to $30 extra when you pick up your parcel from the post office. The duty/taxes wouldn't have been an issue if you ordered from Weathertech Canada as they collect at the time of purchase.

The extra cost narrows the gap between Husy and WT.

And Husky's parent company Winnifield is great at responding to emails and is quick to ship.
Without going through your previous posts Terrain, any chance you can post up some pics of your Huskyliners in your vehicle?
If you already have thanks in advance and if you can't obviously that's OK too.
I think it's just better to see them in a "real world" situation as opposed to on a website.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
gearhead said:
Without going through your previous posts Terrain, any chance you can post up some pics of your Huskyliners in your vehicle?
If you already have thanks in advance and if you can't obviously that's OK too.
I think it's just better to see them in a "real world" situation as opposed to on a website.
No, I haven't posted any photos of the mats. I'll snap some photos at first opportunity.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #25 ·
Terrain said:
No, I haven't posted any photos of the mats. I'll snap some photos at first opportunity.
Great, many thanks I'm sure from many Members here.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
SnowItch said:
Just got a message the the Huskies shipped (never heard a single word from WeatherTech) and should be here Monday.

Faster delivery, cheaper, actual communication - hopefully they don't make the reported rattling sound.[/color]
Let's hope not, but nothing a little double sided tape or velcro can't handle.
;)
 

·
Premium Member
Joined
·
318 Posts
Nobody likes the GM accessorie zone mats??
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
698 Posts
NY_Joe said:
Nobody likes the GM accessorie zone mats??
I have them but they have very poor coverage for the salt/sand/snow I experience in the winter months.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
4 Posts
Hey just a thought. We should have group buys for this kind of item - if someone contacted the vendor and asked what kind of discount for a bulk order - say 10 or more, etc - I bet there'd be considerable savings. Then that person posts a Group buy thread, people post if they want in, and then submits the final list to the vendor for processing. Also could ask the vendor to be the central figure of collecting the buyers info, just reference TerrainForums.com or something for the pricing. Everyone wins - vendors and buyers.

We did that alot on the Mitsubishi 3G forums I belonged to. ;D
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
51 Posts
Here is a shot of the HuskyLiner Weather Beaters in my Terrain.

There is a spot for the vents, but it only uncovers the top of the vent - the bottom two slots are covered by the mat.
 

Attachments

·
Registered
Joined
·
635 Posts
NY_Joe said:
Nobody likes the GM accessorie zone mats??
Cons:They are made of a very soft rubber, don't cover much floor area and are expensive.

Pros:they do have the holes for the floor hooks!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #32 ·
Roesterman said:
Cons:They are made of a very soft rubber, don't cover much floor area and are expensive.

Pros:they do have the holes for the floor hooks![/color]
I thought I read both weathertech and husky liners had the holes in place already???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
635 Posts
Roesterman said:
I ordered the Huskyliners!*

*an extra $10 for shipping to Canada

$179 USD = $189.66 CAD at todays (Feb 10/10) exchange rate.


Thank you for your order on February 10, 2010 from:Husky Liners

The following confirms your order and shipping information:
I received the Huskyliners today. Now I just need an Equinox!

Had to pay $29.52 CAD taxes on delivery at my door.

So total price delivered including tax: $216.51 CAD or $207.16 USD

Took 9 days.

I arranged them in living room in Nox format and wife caught me sitting in it making motor noises put them right away in the garage.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #34 ·
Roesterman said:
I arranged them in living room in Nox format and wife caught me sitting in it making motor noises[/color] put them right away in the garage.
Now THAT is funny (I did the same thing...LOL...OK I didn't but if I was anxiously awaiting a new toy, I just might!)[/color]!!!
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
277 Posts
That would have gone over real well in my household too. Hope she took some video! Were you making I4 or V6 engine sounds?? I actually prefer to do the V-8 in the living room.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
635 Posts
I was doing the 4 cyl with rings missing on 3rd from front cyl or it could have been the chili.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
I've been looking for the Weathertech cargo liner for my Nox. Anyone out there find one??? ???
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
635 Posts
Huskyliner has a cargo area mat in three colours.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
137 Posts
I know that husky offers a cargo liner but I don't care for the "steel plate" design of them. I'd rather have the weathertech cargo liner if it's available.
 

·
Registered
Joined
·
1,085 Posts
Discussion Starter · #40 ·
Re: Weathertech FloorLiner™ DigitalFit® Ordered Jan.2, have to wait another 2 we

Called weatertech today for chits and giggles.

Was told they are expecting "a truck full of skids" today or tomorrow.
Hopefully our order is on the truck.
If so, it should ship mid to end of this week.

It would have been nice to have the weathertech floorliners already in the Terrain before this morning's snow and subsequent slush and all around mess, but hey what's another couple weeks?
BTW, the operator informed me the parts come out of (and as far as she knows, are manufactured in) the U.S.
Just FYI.
 
21 - 40 of 69 Posts
Top