GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 20 of 48 Posts

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I am thinking about ordering a set of the laser fit Weathertech floor mats.

For whoever has them, are you pleased with the fit and finish, quality, durability etc?

Jason

·
Registered
4 Posts
I added 'em about 3 days after picking up my Terrain. They are VERY nice and I wish now I would have also gotten the rear cargo cover too. They fit like a glove and have kept my carpets pristine.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Did you have to trim the rear mats to size or were they a fit out of the box? The WeatherTech website is a little confusing about this aspect for rear mats. Thanks.

·
Registered
216 Posts
tx-terrain said:
Did you have to trim the rear mats to size or were they a fit out of the box? The WeatherTech website is a little confusing about this aspect for rear mats. Thanks.
I have Weathertech floor liners in our 08 Enclave (front row only) and front, second and cargo liner in our 2011 Terrain. The fit is very good it's the quality of the the new liners that's my problem. The material difference between the 08 and 11 is day and night different. The "new and better" according to WeatherTech is what I would call "cheaper and inferior quality". No doubt a cost savings decision by WheatherTech.
The front liners in the Terrain show more wear in 71/2 months than the 4 year old liners in the Enclave.

Just my opinion of course.

·
Registered
297 Posts
Bought a set of WeatherTech's front and rear earlier this month. I started seeing water and leaves tracked into the car and I recalled how white and dirty the floor mats got last year. I researched on the board for WeatherTech versus Husky...looked at photo and priced everything out. So far, I am extremely happy. I feel once winter comes and the snow and slush is here I will like them even more.

Quality is good...I admit I thought they might (should) be a little thicker, but they do seem durable. Fit is perfect...no need for trimming.

·
Registered
432 Posts
Got them up front and love them.

·
Registered
1,106 Posts
I have a pair up front..love them..!!

You cant find anything at any auto supply store that will give the coverage that the Weathertech mats do..

I use my Terrain for work. so Im in and out of the car all day...in the snow and salt...

I highly recommend.

·
Registered
39 Posts
Have the front pair, the rear one, and the cargo liner. Only "complaint" I would have would be that the driver mat doesn't extend far enough up on the left side to cover the natural foot rest position of your leg. Otherwise they work as advertised.

·
Registered
361 Posts
i bought the cargo liner last week

i also bought the husky weather beaters for all my floor mats. it was what most people were suggesting.

·
Registered
361 Posts
Hawkeye-08 said:
Where is the best online price?

Qty Item
1 Weathertech Cargo Liner 2010 Equinox GMC Terrain 40442 Item # 280669920810
Amount $94.99 USD + shipping
Via autosheperd.com via amazon.com

·
Registered
77 Posts
Weathertech does not show anything for the 2012 Terrains. I suspect that there have not been any changes to the floor space but don't know that for sure..

·
Registered
29 Posts
Hawkeye-08 said:
Weathertech does not show anything for the 2012 Terrains. I suspect that there have not been any changes to the floor space but don't know that for sure..
2012 Terrain here, I ordered WeatherTech front floor liners ( not there floor mats ) as soon I got my Terrain....very please with them.

For the floor liners you use the 2011 model year, when you click on there floor liners it will ask you if you have Dual Floor Hooks or Dual Floor Post ( Post are what I have ).

·
Registered
361 Posts
Cargo mat showed up today. DAM that was fast. Its in the sun right now heating up to take the package wrinkles out of it. Looks nice and for $102 delivered I could complain but I wont.

·
Registered
180 Posts
I got the Husky floor and cargo liners. They're great and they're a little cheaper than the Weathertech brand.

·
Registered
25 Posts
Discussion Starter #17
I got mine a few days ago for the 2012. Fit is perfect. I am pretty impressed with the quality. I ordered the cargo mat and waiting for that to arrive as well.

Jason

·
Registered
361 Posts
XenonDepot said:
You really cannot beat WeatherTech Floor Liners in terms of quality and interior protection. They are worth every penny :)

Remember that we offer Free Shipping on orders over $70 to the lower 48 states.
however your pricing more than makes up for that.

1 - 20 of 48 Posts