GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Now that winter is almost over and I have had a chance during this brief warmup to pull my liners out I find they are far inferior to what I have come to expect from Weathertech and being a longtime customer no longer recomend them unless they redesign them.
Reasons why: Where you place your left foot toward the firewall on the slant they have cut the liner way to short allowing most of your wet snowy foot to rest on the carpet allowing the melted snow to run under the liner. The back of the liner near the seat has almost NO lip and during uphill driving or acelleration the melted snow can and does run off the back of the liner. Also on the right of the liner near the center console they have left about 5 inches of so without any lip at all. Why? Again a problem. Now looking at the right front digital liner I see all the same problems except I very rarely have a passenger which means little or no melted snow so in this case not a problem but still the mat is a problem.
I have emailed them my thoughts and asked that they should be redesigned and all of us who purchased what we thought to be one of the best products on the market replacements. I hope those of you here copy this post and go to their site and paste it into their email form. Maybe we can as a group make a difference.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I bought Husky Liners and had problems with the driver side.I had a gap along the door,so Napa ordered me a new set and it didn't fit any better.I called the Husky liner factory and told them.i spoke with and engineer named Steve.He Emailed pictures of what the liners should fit like, and I Emailed photo's of mine.So Steve sent me a whole new set at no charge up here to BC and they fit perfect.So I was impresed with there service and would buy them again.

·
Registered
977 Posts
I have the weathertechs and one of the worst winters in Lower NY state. No water or dirt under the mats. The Huskys do cover the dead pedal area more but I don't put my foot there. Also where the hooks are no water came through. You do get a little dirt that comes in from the sides. I just wipe any dirt out with a rag.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts