GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

Do you want a low level washer fluid indication in your nox/terrain

• Add a few extra bucks to the grand total of the vehicle and include the **** sensor.

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • I don't give a rats @ss if they include a sensor or not

• I'm in the south and use very little washer fluid to begin with so this really doesn't really effect

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Personally, I don't know what GM was thinking to not have a low level washer fluid indicator. I suppose those in the south wouldn't care so much as they would use very little anyway, but here in the north with all the wet snowy roads and salt you can easily go through a jug of fluid in 2 or 3 days of commuting to work.

·
Premium Member
931 Posts
Haven't we had this poll before??..or something nearly like it..?
What's up with all your polls..and the dire need to forever find consensus. You've stated your preference over and over..but yet seem to hope for turning it into a pissing match. Some agree with you..others don't...no matter how you serve it up...or how often.

·
Registered
10,525 Posts
IceMan said:
Haven't we had this poll before??..or something nearly like it..?
What's up with all your polls..and the dire need to forever find consensus. You've stated your preference over and over..but yet seem to hope for turning it into a pissing match. Some agree with you..others don't...no matter how you serve it up...or how often.
Easy on mmarges. If you want, why not just use the "ignore" instead of starting a "duel" ?

·
Registered
42 Posts
Funny - I was just going on about this last week. Ran of out fluid halfway to work and living in upstate NY, roughly 10 pounds of salt collects on your car each way to work. I just was surprised that for a vehicle in this price range, there was no sensor. A backup camera is STANDARD in the mirror, however just don't expect to be able to see through your windshield. :)

·
Registered
10,525 Posts
suprax said:
A backup camera is STANDARD in the mirror, however just don't expect to be able to see through your windshield. :)
Maybe that's why there is a reverse gear ! LOL

1 - 6 of 6 Posts