GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
http://www.autoblog.com/2010/04/12/wards-releases-2010-auto-interior-award-winners/

From above link: Somewhat surprisingly, the only automaker to take home more than one trophy was Chevrolet. The new Equinox won for popular-priced truck under $39,999 and the Camaro took top honors in the sportscar category. Other winners include the Subaru Outback in the popular-priced car under $29,999 category and the BMW 5-Series Gran Turismo for "Design Versatility."

WARD'S is subscription based and the photos in the article were of a two-toned Mocha Leather interior.

·
Registered
446 Posts
It was amazing the replies under the article bashing the Camaro interior. I would have agreed, except I got to sit in a Camaro last week. Wow! It's extremely nice, and with the new GM gauges and electronics, it makes for a fantastic sports car. I still see the "cheap plastic" comments too. These guys will never understand that all cars have plastic interiors these days, and GM's is by far not cheap. 20 years from now that Camaro interior will look as good as day 1.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts