GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 15 of 15 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter #1
Quick question. I just ordered my nox and still have to wait a few weeks to get it but what chrome emblems are on the rear lift gate of the vehicles.

It obviously has "EQUINOX" and I think it has the trim level "LS", "1LT", "2LT" "LTZ"

But does it have any others like "AWD", "V6", "3.0" "DIRECT INJECTED" ect...?

·
Registered
830 Posts
I don't know for the nox, but on my Terrain i have the AWD on the right and Terrain on the left with no trim level bagde.

You wont have for sure the 1LT or 2LT... just LT.

As some pictures i've seen, you will have on the left AWD if it's one... and on the right EQUINOX LS, LT, LTZ

mmarges said:
Quick question. I just ordered my nox and still have to wait a few weeks to get it but what chrome emblems are on the rear lift gate of the vehicles.

It obviously has "EQUINOX" and I think it has the trim level "LS", "1LT", "2LT" "LTZ"

G

·
Discussion Starter #3
mmarges said:

I dont believe 2011 had any badging changes, so Matt is correct.

·
Registered
4 Posts
SuperMat64 said:
I don't know for the nox, but on my Terrain i have the AWD on the right and Terrain on the left with no trim level bagde.

You wont have for sure the 1LT or 2LT... just LT.

As some pictures i've seen, you will have on the left AWD if it's one... and on the right EQUINOX LS, LT, LTZ

Thanks for proving the attitude of people from quebec...is what most people in Canada believe! lol

·
Registered
830 Posts
The only thing i hope is that nobody in that WORLD have an attitude like your's.

What's your problem with that quote ?

ckmullin said:
Thanks for proving the attitude of people from quebec...is what most people in Canada believe! lol

·
Registered
62 Posts
SuperMat64 said:
What's your problem with that quote ?
I think he just wants to thank you for the detailed explanation = a good attitude ;D .

·
Registered
441 Posts
my nox has a naked rear end.... :)

·
Registered
830 Posts
Ohhhh !!!! Indecent guy !!! :p

Cover up that nudity !!! :D

gar187er said:
my nox has a naked rear end.... :)

·
Registered
4 Posts
I know why snowitch now left...because of members like that supermat64. Big attitude.

Superma64 just couldn't stop poking while hiding behind..."well, I can post if I want if you don't like too bad". If that is how new members are treated and they get away with it...bs on this forum! That supermat64 guy has been an ass to me ever since I joined. I told him to lay off but he just kept poking and poking. Good for you supermat64! You've alienated another dedicated member! I've del all my posts close to 200...except for a few choice that I'd like to keep around. Because of being treated as such...I'm not going to waste my own time in trying to help members here. The group buys I was setting up...forget it. The how to's with pics...I've del them all. This place seems worse than an old maids sewing circle...if your not in the club and voice a point of view, your told to shut up! Are you surprised? So was I...one more reason why I'm done with this place.

If you ever look @ my last posts that are still here...you'll see I tried to give supermat a bit of his own medicine...boy oh boy he sure didn't like it! Supermat likes to talk the talk but when push comes to shove he really does not like it, I call that a hypocrite!

I couldn't care less anymore. This is my last post...so get your shots in once again 'supermat' as it seems yor are super in at least one thing!
So your now perhaps going to say "awe man didn't mean anything" lol ...perhaps going to say "good riddance" ? Even perhaps your smart enough to not say a **** thing this time!

No matter what supermat64 says don't be fooled!

·
Registered
830 Posts
I think youre right, i'm sure that this is what he wanted to say ! He sure love all of us canadians.

JohnEqui said:
I think he just wants to thank you for the detailed explanation = a good attitude ;D .

·
Super Moderator
931 Posts
.....I think that the Canadians are trying to take over! ..but if we all man-up and band together I know that we can stop them!! Especially if we get those 'Real Men' Terrain driver's to join us. Oh..wait a minute..Terrain drivers are all Canadian..aren't they..? :eek: Darn the luck! :mad:

·
Registered
163 Posts
You girls need to take your cat fights and bad attitudes somewhere else. You have taken a very good sight and turned it into a "macho man attitude site" If you want to create an "US vs Them" then by all means do it but not here. This site is supposed to be about the car you bought and NOT you. Get back on track or go elsewhere.

·
Registered
830 Posts
+1

Does not matter if your american or canadian.

I'm tired of this attitude. Same when playin online games... Annoying.

TerryG said:
You girls need to take your cat fights and bad attitudes somewhere else. You have taken a very good sight and turned it into a "macho man attitude site" If you want to create an "US vs Them" then by all means do it but not here. This site is supposed to be about the car you bought and NOT you. Get back on track or go elsewhere.

·
Premium Member
318 Posts
This thread will now be locked.
Ckmullin….this is an internet forum. There will be many people from many walks of life with many different personalities. You may not click with all of them, as we can see with SuperMat. Differences will exist. In that case, I’d suggest using the Ignore button and you will never see from him again.

What I don’t suggest is waging a personal attack against him for his “perceived” actions. That will not be tolerated on this site. It has been covered in many other posts similar to this and in the rules.

This site was meant to be a resource to owners. IF you would like to contribute, we thank you for all your time and effort put into whatever project you are writing about. IF you would like to lurk, that is fine too. However, we don’t tolerate attacks on other members.

I am not going to research all off SuperMat’s posts, so just chalk it up to different views and opinions and move on. The last 7 posts you left do not paint a pretty picture of yourself either. You stated your point to SuperMat regarding HID’s and he responded. Yet you kept on going back at him. If you don’t like them, move on. Why stick around to argue about something that has no effect on your warranty??
I don’t get it.

·
Administrator
600 Posts
Thanks Joe. I sent them both a PM yesterday asking them to use the 'ignore' feature. On a public forum like this with many different personalities, there are bound to be some that clash. That is exactly why we have an ignore feature. If there's a member on here that you simply can't seem to get along with, click the 'ignore' button under their mini-profile on the left and their posts will become invisible to you. You can enjoy the site as if they aren't here. I hate that we even have to resort to such a feature, but if you can't get along, at least do the rest of the community a favor and use it.

Thanks,
admin

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.