GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
For those of us who have not purchased the SLE-2, the grille is not the same, it's the black and chrome one. I heard that in order to get the all chrome grille (as seen on the SLE-2), you'd have to purchase this aftermarket. The last time I checked it is not being made yet.
Does anyone know when this part will be available for purchase?

·
Registered
277 Posts
There's lots of aftermarket grilles from E & G and T-Rex already on the market. CarID.com has them for a good price and has pics of the various models. Both replacement and overlays. Take a look.

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Thanks - Tryin to find the GMC grille - I thought there would be aftermarket lookalikes, or at least not just yet?

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
I'm going to order the SLT-2 and was thinking of painting the grill black, I don't like that much chrome. If it was an easy job, I'd take mine off and trade with you. Since I haven't got it yet I don't know if it can be removed.

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Going to look at it tomorrow to see if it can be removed. Wife said she likes the chrome. We'll see.

·
Registered
22 Posts
I need some help. I was thinking about doing something with my grill but decided to wait until now. A rock hit the M in my GMC and broke it so I have to replace it or do the grill while I have it apart. E&G has replacements but they all require the use of the factory GMC. Are there any grills out there that are plain? Thanks for the help.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts