GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Good Day,

I know there have been varying conversations in regards to the Terrain stereos and most seem to turn over to Nox conversations (guessing there is some cross-over there). I have the '18 SLT model and am really looking to just boost the stereo a bit. I don't want to spend hundreds and from what I have read here, one option is to upgrade the AMP but again, the ones that are referenced in a few threads seem to go only up to '17.

My question is; is there a simple amp upgrade (replace my factory) that I can do such as those mentioned previously? I've attached my code list which I am hoping will help someone help me!

Thanks

·
Registered
44 Posts
Im pretty sure that's the one with the amp in the dash. On the 2018 I don't think its JUST an amp or else sure it could be replaced. The problem is it does other stuff and if u are going to be dealing with a bunch of spaghetti. I would recommend adding a subwoofer in the factory location if you have one getting the amp and tapping into the factory speaker wires. If you modify the stock amplifier I feel like its asking for trouble.

1 - 2 of 2 Posts