GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
New member here. The wife and I just upgraded her 2007 Equinox which we purchased new to a 2019 Terrain Denali. We loved the Knox and I was set on buying a new one until I saw the lines of the Denali Terrain. So far we love our Terrain and all the new tech. Still trying to learn the car and everything it will do. Looking forward to using this site as a resource.

Went with all the major options like Skyroof, comfort package, driver alert package and advanced safety package. Also just had the car ceramic coated, ordered the all season mats and have an appointment to have the front end of the car wrapped in expel paint film and front window tinted. Really wanted to keep this car in top shape since we plan to have it a long time. Does anyone have an opinion on the front splash guards? I ordered them as well since we had them on the knox but not sure how they will look on the Terrain.

Attachments

·
Registered
958 Posts
Congratulations on your new vehicle. Have no experience with the splash guards. Which engine did you get? 1.5T, 2.0T or diesel?

1 - 4 of 4 Posts