GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. 2010 nox LT. Anyway I was looking at new keys on the net and saw there was a rear hatch button. Just wondering if I'm suppose to have it too cuz my key only has unlock lock an empty space then alarm thanks

·
Registered
241 Posts
Scottbjr said:
Hey everyone. 2010 nox LT. Anyway I was looking at new keys on the net and saw there was a rear hatch button. Just wondering if I'm suppose to have it too cuz my key only has unlock lock an empty space then alarm thanks
If you have the automatic lift gate option then you will have the lift gate button on your remote. If you have the remote start option, there will also be a button for remote start on your remote.

·
Registered
100 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Hmm I have neither I thought LT was one step below ltz you'd think it would have more additions than a standard model. Oh well thanks a bunch for answering

·
Registered
118 Posts
Re: Re: Trunk. Button???

Scottbjr said:
Hmm I have neither I thought LT was one step below ltz you'd think it would have more additions than a standard model. Oh well thanks a bunch for answering
It's also only one step above the LS base model. but you are right. Given that the liftgate is an electronic release anyway, it wouldn't be much of a stretch to add a button on the dash or the remote. But that's how dealers make money. Add-ons.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts