GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Transferring a call on our phone was so easy by hitting the menu button (in right knob) while in a phone call. The first option would be 'transfer call' and we'd just hit menu twice and it would send to the cell to be private.

Now, for whatever reason, the transfer call option is gone and the options are just like mute, hang up and something else. Can't transfer via the menu button any more. Anyone else with this? Did I just get to a different phone menu somehow?

·
Registered
60 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
SnowItch said:
Sorry, but I have to ask - is it the same phone? Different phones do support different functionality.
Same phone...nothing changed as far as I know.

·
Registered
93 Posts
Scooby24 said:
Transferring a call on our phone was so easy by hitting the menu button (in right knob) while in a phone call. The first option would be 'transfer call' and we'd just hit menu twice and it would send to the cell to be private.

Now, for whatever reason, the transfer call option is gone and the options are just like mute, hang up and something else. Can't transfer via the menu button any more. Anyone else with this? Did I just get to a different phone menu somehow?
I know you can do it via voice command but I've never seen that option on the radio menu. I don't have the NAV so maybe that is it. Let us know if you figure it out.

KJ

·
Registered
51 Posts
How do you transfer the call via voice command?

The only way I've figured out how to transfer it is to turn on my speakerphone.

Edit:

Duh. You just push the steering wheel button and say 'transfer'. lol. Figured it out on the way home.

1 - 4 of 4 Posts