GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So since all I got when I asked about this was a singular, cryptic response, I guess I'm going for it.

Looking To Trade!

My wheels: OEM 18" 2018 Equinox wheels with brand new 225/60/18 Goodyear Assurance tires (tire have less than 2k miles on them right now)

Your wheels: I'd like to trade the entire set for a 17" set in equal condition of both rims and tires. HT tires are ok, AT tires are better but I doubt I'll get that lucky. OEM Equinox rims are fine, but honestly I don't care much as long as they are in great shape and not blacked out (the wife doesn't want black wheels for some silly reason).
So OEM, aftermarket.. don't care so long as they are 17 inches and maybe less offset than these is ok.

Now I live on a gravel road about a mile from pavement, and it's snowed a few times so the object in the picture is dirty.

But for any actual interested parties I will take and send how ever many pictures you want provided I receive the same courtesy. The wheels so far are damned near perfect in condition, there is one booger on the rear passenger-side one that I can post later if there's interest.

Now this is a legitimate trade deal.. even steven provided both sides are happy. I will give the super interested party my cell, my address and obviously my name. I am located in Eastern-Central Michigan and can travel X distance for the right deal.

Thanks!
Tire Wheel Vehicle Automotive tire Car

·
Registered
5 Posts
I’ve a set of 17 new wheel and tire but not willing to trade them,the wheels came as an extra package from my dealer when I got my car i don’t know if you can buy them because they are of no use to me. Pm and we’ll go from there 🙂

·
Registered
230 Posts
I don't have any wheels to trade but this may help widen your options. We bought our 2018 Premier in Aug. 2017, with the stock 18" wheels. I immediately began looking for 17" wheels for Winter and quickly found out that, because GM changed the bolt pattern for 2018, there were few stock wheels,, as used on the LT, to be found. (BTW, the early wheels with same bolt pattern WILL NOT FIT). I did a search and came up with a 17" wheel that was used on the Buick Verano from 2011-2017. I used 225/65-17 tires which are 28.5" diameter, (the 225/60/18 is 28.6"). The offset of the 18s is 43mm and the 17s are 44. The interchange number for the Buick wheels is 4110, the mfg. part number is 22758350. The center hole is the same at 70.3mm. There may be more options available now but I think the Buick wheel is nicer looking and the bow tie center cap fits perfectly. They're dirty in the picture, when clean they look a little shinier. Hope this helps.
Car Wheel Tire Vehicle White

·
Registered
28 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Interesting.. according to the internets, these wheels are 5x114.3 with a 40 (or 42MM) offset. Hmm, I'll have to measure it myself today after hearing this. Appreciate the tip. Expanding the search scope is def the only reason I included aftermarkets being ok.

·
Registered
230 Posts
Interesting.. according to the internets, these wheels are 5x114.3 with a 40 (or 42MM) offset. Hmm, I'll have to measure it myself today after hearing this. Appreciate the tip. Expanding the search scope is def the only reason I included aftermarkets being ok.
These sites are where I get my information:
wheel-size.com
tiresize.com
tiresize.com/chart
The bolt pattern of the 2018 Equinox is 5x115, the offset for the stock 18" wheels is 43mm, 17" Equinox wheels have an offset of 41mm.
The bolt pattern of the 2011-2017, Buick Verano 17" wheels is 5x115 and have an offset of 44mm.

·
Registered
230 Posts
We traded the Equinox yesterday, on a Subaru Outback, so Buick wheels mentioned above will be for sale, in case anyone is interested.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts