GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
95 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I get a choice between AC Delco part # 13516164 at 315MHZ and # 13516165 at 455 MHZ when I look them up.

Which would be the OEM sensor frequency that came with my car so I can add a set to my snow tires?

·
Registered
85 Posts
315mhz is more universal. I would think it would be 1 frequency regardless of wheel size etc.

Sent from my LG-LS993 using Tapatalk

·
Registered
462 Posts
I see the 433 for the 2019, not sure on the 18. Your RPO codes will call this out, XL8 for the 433 is the one I've seen, maybe others.

·
Registered
53 Posts
The RPO codes are located on the Service Parts Identification label in the glove box. My 2018 Terrain has the 315 MHz TPMS sensors (XL7).

Attachments

·
Registered
3 Posts
I have a 2019 and according to VIN should be 13516165. Where is the RPO label to confirm XL7 or XL8 as I cannot find it and want to order some sensors for my winter setup ?

·
Registered
192 Posts
On 2019 gm models, they put the rpo code label on the drivers door b pillar right at the very bottom, It will be one of those QR scan boxes so you will need to scan it to get your codes.

·
Registered
3 Posts
On 2019 gm models, they put the rpo code label on the drivers door b pillar right at the very bottom, It will be one of those QR scan boxes so you will need to scan it to get your codes.
Thanks. Found it and scanned it but there is neither XL7 or XL8 listed so I will have to dig a little deeper

1 - 8 of 8 Posts