GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Well it only took 3 weeks to get my first scratches. Does anyone know of a good place to buy touch up paint online? My exterior is the plain Black. Thanks guys.

·
Registered
1,153 Posts
I don't need any touch-up paint yet, but I find it strange that "touchuppaintonline" has everything from obscure interior colors, wheel paint etc...but doesn't carry Silver mist metallic for teh extrior of the Nox. Also, I don't know how I feel about buying paint from a seller that doesn't know that "matt" is a name and "matte" is a paint finish.. :D

·
Registered
441 Posts
ive personally used automotivetouchup.com on several occasions.....mainly their aerosol cans to paint various parts on my old car.....always a perfect match....

they have paint pens, 1oz jars, etc.....

·
Registered
1,537 Posts
Every car I buy, I go tho the parts dept and get a tube of touch up paint. Same with the terrain. Comes with a little brush built into the cap.

·
Registered
177 Posts
If you buy the GM touch-up bottles, they include a pen-tip applicator along with a brush. The pen is good for small dings or filling in scratches.

·
Premium Member
381 Posts
I know this is a very old thread but I'm wondering if anyone has used Drcolorchip ( http://www.drcolorchip.com/ ) for chip and scratch repairs on their Equinox/Terrain. If so do you have any pros or cons.

·
Registered
341 Posts
I've used Dr Color Chip on both my Mustang and my Escape. It worked great on the Dark Green Escape for some very large chips but I had a lot of difficulty with the silver on the Mustang. It was thin and wouldn't cover as well as the green. I'm not sure it was worth the price I paid.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts