GMC Terrain, Equinox, and SRX Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Registered
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So I was in the group talking about my 2013 Equinox radio issue not working and I couldn't really get much information from anyone on about how to re program my radio. I bought the connector pin clip but no one actually showed a video of where about to plug up to. I went to the yard got another screen figured that would work but it still didn't solve my issue the screen just keeps glitching and cutting off. My wife has been very frustrated about not having a radio and been driving with nothing but silence. She been bugging me to fix it and it been driving me nuts! Which has me helpless cause chevy want to put a difficult head unit. All I want is the radio to work but no one has really help me like step by step. I really hate to buy a after market radio. But if I do instead of buying that radio kit that sit below the climate control has anyone did a modification where the screen sit at, like cut that center out and mount a touch screen radio there that I have circle in red in picture? Can that be done or not possible? What behind that peice if I do cut it out. Or else ca. Someone guide me to re program my radio I will pay for your time. Thanks.

1 - 1 of 1 Posts